Chapter 4.

Lost in love,
Lost in luck,
God damn,
Where da fruck,
Am I stuck?
In a cage I am locked,
I was as free as a bird,
I shout out so loud,
Yet still I'm unheard,
God damn,
I'm lost in love,
I'm lost in luck,
Someone tell me,
Where da fruck am I stuck?

BRACE YOURSELVES, THE WAIT IS OVER.
FINALLY, CHAPTER 4!!

Have fun reading :)

-

Recap from chapter 3:

When the view was clear enough, I rubbed dust off my eyes, took a step forward, and there I saw..

Chapter 4.

...a white cloth, an offwhite cloth placed infront of a dusty wall, covering something which smelled undesireable and utterly ugly.

there was a window in the room but since there wasn't much air flowing inside, it was very hot and it just contributed to the bad smell.

There wasn't really any source for air to come in the room except the window, but looking at the room anyone would guess that more sand came in from there then fresh air!

The cloth had got dirty too, maybe thats why it looked offwhite instead of white.

The cloth rested right by the wall, a dusty wall which looked as if it hadn't been painted since ages, but even in a little blurry and distracting atmosphere in the room, I could guess that there was something written with graffiti sprays on the wall.

''The person who usually comes here probably has unlimited sprays' I said to myself.

''Graffiti printed outside on the walls and now over here too.''

But because I loved graffiti art, it was making my mood jolly as I was trying to figure out what had been written by spray.

Outside there were only designs but here, there was something written.

The graffiti on the wall and the cloth was adding a fine curiosity in me, I took a few steps forward to remove the dust from the wall to read what was written and to raise the cloth to see what hid underneath it, on a step forward I thought I heard a door lock, at first I stopped to go check, but then I thought I was just hearing things and ignored it and carried on, there was so much curiosity in me that I had even forgotten that I was looking for Jay.

- Back to the topic -

The distance up until the wall and the object hidden was longer then I thought.

The floor was old and dirty and untidy.

I almost even slipped once while walking, but when I finally got there after the unsteady walk, I started removing the dust from the wall.

My hands were getting all dirty, I quickly took out a tissue from my pocket and started rubbing the dust away from the wall.

My hands got red, it was all written in two lines which made it very wide too, so it was hard to rub off, especially when there was this huge thing beneath me, I had to measure my steps.

''The person who wrote it should have wrote it in small writing maybe''

I complained loudly as if there were people listening to me.

It took longer then a minute or two maybe before I had fully cleaned the dust to unfold what had been written, there was a strange sentence written on the wall with red spray, it read;

'Life is a game, one wrong move and its GAME OVER!'

It was interesting, I liked the sentence and thought I should quote it down in my phone, and that I did.