Chapter 19

'Saving one human means to save the entire humanity.'   -  Gabriella Rodriguez.

-

Quick recap from chapter 18

After a moment, highlighted on the computer screen was the name.

The name of the person who owned it.

The name on the screen was...

Chapter 19

'Kelly Millington.'

Now this was really really frustrating, I was being dragged back to a name I had heard but could not remember.

I was putting so much pressure on my mind to work out where I had heard of the name, but even after constant pressure, there was no relief as I could not figure out where I had seen it.

I was pinned back to reality from my thinking by Sanja as she said politely,

''So you know her eh?''

I replied in a confused voice while biting on my lips,

''yes, urmm no, uh, urmm, no. I don't. Listen, uh, can you, can you do me another fa-favour?''

Sanja gave me a cheeky look, she realised I was confused but did not bother to ask, instead she replied,

''Yeh, what isit?''

''Can you get me the adress of Kelly?''

I asked Sanja steadily this time, I thought maybe visiting Kelly's house could really help me, maybe I could help mum by this too.

Sanja replied after thinking a little,

''I can do that, but I'll need some help in that from a friend. I can give it to you in 15 minutes, if thats okay?''

She was really polite and helpful, it was very nice to have a friend like her.

I replied with a pretty smile hanging on my face, and an actual one too, rather then one of those fake ones I always carried around now days.

''Sure. That would be great.''

We started to leave the house as we finished of our work.

I walked slowly and carefully, making sure the german sheppard did not see me, and luckily I was outside, safely.

I left out a deep breath after coming outside and enjoyed the fresh air.

''So I'll text you in 15 minutes homey.''

Sanja said as she started to make her way towards the opposite direction to where I was headed.

I thought I should just chill at the coffe shop, there wasn't a point heading home for only 10 minutes, and if mother asked me where I was and what was Sanja giving me, I wouldn't be able to hide things.

So it was better to sit at the coffee shop.

I made my way to the coffe shop and sat down with both my hands on my head, I tried harder to think about where I had heard the name 'Kelly Millington'.

To give my mind some room to think, I ordered an espresso coffee, it was my favourite.

The waiter was pretty quick to bring the coffee, I looked at my watch and realised, it had already been 10 minutes.

I thought Sanja would text me any minute, I sipped on my coffee while putting my mind on the name which was worrying me now.

I focused on the name so strongly that soon, I realised I was trying to drink coffee from an empty cup.