Chapter 23

I hope you enjoyed the short and diplomatic last chapter.

Now enjoy a long chapter revealing story!

-

Quick recap:

A call from Sanja, what would she possibly want to say?

Chapter 23

I picked up the call I was receiving from Sanja,

''Yo Stace, my girl. You good?'' said Sanja in her usual voice.

''I'm good, how about you? Everything okay?''

I replied confidently, however was still confused over why Sanja had called,

''I'm awesome, and yeh all good down my ends. About the call well, I just faced a case study on the internet you would love to hop on, what say?''

Sanja said in her cool street accent,

sometimes she could be difficult to understand because of her language, but at this time, every thing was understood crystal clear.

She had faced a case report she wanted me to read, I replied with more relief,

''Urmm sure, I would love to urmm, hop onto it. Link?''

Sanja replied in a more appropriate formal english,

''I'll message you it. I hope it is useful to you.''

She dropped the call and texted me the link straight away, it was interesting that even Sanja read case reports, but it was also confusing, why did she want me to read this report?

I looked across the street where a local internet cafe was located, I thought I could rent a computer for a hour, hopefully that would be enough.

I walked across the lively street to the cafe and stepped inside the posh looking shop.

Straight away, my eye caught the view of a creative chart stuck on the wall, where the rates had been written.

'1 hour = 50 cents.

2 hours = 90 cents.

2-4 hours = $1.40 cents'

I put my hand in my pocket and took out all the coins I had, I had exactly $1.75 cents worthy of coins, which were far more than enough for 1 hour.

I rented the computer opposite the display window from where everything outside could be seen, not that I wanted that computer in particular, but only that one computer was available at the time.

I logged in and opened the internet browser, and pasted the link Sanja had sent me.

The website finally opened after few seconds wait, and infront of my eyes was a report from 1998, 16 years from now.

It was named,

'GAME OVER.'

I started to creep out after reading just the name, but couldn't be more determined to read further on.

I started to read the case,

'They say, life is a game, one wrong move and it's game over.

Pretty much correct, but sometimes, your game is over even when someone else makes the wrong move.

16 years back, one wrong move by Dr.Heithinga ended two games, and pushed one game to almost being over.

Dr.Heithinga was an experienced guinalogist, trusted for his calm mind and hands.