Chapter 10

'I cry, I cry, I cry again.
Its all Deja Vu,
Yes, I'm in pain,
But whats it to you?
It's mad, Insane,
I cry a rain,
I turn blue,
I cry and cry again,
Its all Deja Vu,
Yes, I'm in pain,
But whats it to you?'

- Sabir Khawaja.

Quick recap from chapter 9.

I stared right at the black van which had drove pretty far away from me and was indicating to turn to the right, on the back mirror of the van were two words written in dark red; Game Over!

In that one while, it all stopped, I wasn't imagining anything, it was all right, and it wasn't going to stop, no time soon atleast.

Chapter 10

I shouted loudly, ''GABRIELLA!!''

People around started to look at me with a dirty grim, as if I had spilled their entire coffee on the floor.

I didn't want to create a fuss around the area or get everyone to talk about what had happend, it would worsen things for Gabz,

and people would have been more interested then concerned anyway, so I just walked away from the coffee shop to give myself a little space to think.

I thought about where she would be as I continued walking, how would she be and what should I do now?

I thought to myself as I kicked the air in frustration, I shouldn't have involved her in my mess,

I had just put my best friend in serious trouble, and I didn't even know where I could look for her.

After walking for a few moments, I sat on a black bench, held my head tight and looked down at the dry dusty ground.

Tears flowed down my poor eyes, that had done nothing but cried in last few days, and they were crying now too, I was helpless, a weak and a helpless body crying for a shoulder.

I coudn't remove the flashback of the black van that had took Gabriella, and the two words written behind the van, Game over.

Everything was just adding tonnes of fright in me, I continued to think about where I should look for her, I couldn't just sit here and do nothing so I got up and started to call on her cell phone.

'Sorry, the number you have dialed is currently switched off.'

I redialled straight away after the responce, but the same responce again.

I didn't give up though, I kept trying, I was stubborn; purely because maybe I had no other alternative.

I had no other way to find out about her, to get a clue or anything that could take me closer to gabriella would have been lovely.

One call after another but no luck, and maybe by chance, my luck worked for once, for that one call, and the sound of the ring was music to my ears.

The phone was finally ringing and wasn't switched off.

I quickly wiped my tears off as I was on my feet now, walking from here to there, side by side, hoping Gabriella picks the phone up, but instead after a few seconds, the phone call got rejected.

The fright inside me increased, but it didn't stop me, instead I kept trying, and the call got rejected for the second time too.

The third time I tried, it was yet again switched off!

I was furious, there was a fire inside my heart, enough to burn the entire universe, but I wanted to utilise it instead to burn down this mystery.