Chapter 9

I'm afraid, to love.
For love, feels limited.
I feel bound,
I feel unsound,
And the noise,
Feels unlimited!! </3

- Sabir Khawaja.

-

Recap from chapter 8:

'Meet me tomorrow, I found something weird.'

I wondered to myself, what could it be?

Chapter 9

I was in high curiosity after reading gabriella's message, however I didn't reply right away.

Instead I put my phone in my pocket and got up to make my way towards the washroom, I was furious at myself, I had slept the entire day and now I would have to be awake all night.

I couldn't sleep again for sure and I had nothing to do all night, nothing but roam around being meaningless like a complete idiot.

I stepped off my bed and walked into the washroom and stared at the mirror infront of me, I stared at my clear face and my messed up hair, but it wasn't my hair style that bothered me that moment, I was bothered about what I was doing with my life and what could the consequences mean.

I thought about how it all started from when I was at the room in rosella road, if it wasn't for dad, I would have never looked back at finding out how the body had got there.

But what was more difficult to capture was, where did the body disappear?

Was I actually just imagining things? Did I really need a phsycatrist? I was lost in my deep thoughts, just then I was pushed back to reality when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

A message from mum,

' I'm keeping your food in the fridge, microwave it before you eat it honey.'

I saw the text and then suddenly started to feel hungry too, human nature I would call it.

When we know its time to eat, we're automatically hungry.

I quickly flushed my thoughts away and picked up my tooth brush and tooth paste to get going.

After brushing my teeth white and clean, I started to make my way outside the room and downstairs for food, I was indeed very very hungry.

As I climbed down the stairs, it was all dark, mother had shut off the lights which meant she was off to sleep, I was the only one from the two of us awake in the house.

Alone and hungry, I turned on the lights to ease things for myself.

I made my way towards the kitchen which was clean, like the hall, but unlike my room.

My room was still in a huge mess,

'maybe I should clean it today',

I thought to myself, I had nothing better to do anyway.

Mean while thinking, I opened the white fridge door which had magnetic fruits stuck to it, and searched for food inside.

I grabbed a plate and pulled it out, it was covered with another plate on top, I removed the plate on top and underneath was a blessing to my eye.

Chinese fried rice, MY FAVOURITE!

Mother knew I loved them, probably thats why she cooked them today, for me. Unfortunately I couldn't join her for dinner, but none the less I put the plate in the microwave and heated it up for 1minute.