Chapter 12

'Keep fighting until your last breath,
Thats the only way you win.' - Sabir Khawaja.

-

Quick Recap on chp 11:

A call from Jack, Gabriellas boyfriend!
It was a question ringing on my mind and ringing on my phone, should I pick it up?

Chapter 12:

I let the phone ring for a while before I could decide on whether I should pick it up or no.

And finally after several rings, I was annoyed.

I had no option, I certainly couldn't run away from Jack or hide from him, he would hunt me down from anywhere.

He would come over at the door or just find me somehow, he wasn't the guy who gave up, giving up did not exist for him; ever!

And if he showed up outside my house, I would have to face him then.

Running away from Jack could never be a good idea.

With a thought that I shall pick the call up, I finally looked down at the phone screen and decided to swipe the screen to the right and pick the call up, but before I could do that, the call dropped.

I was late on deciding and the call had been dropped.

I thought he would call back straight away again but he didn't, he did not call me again, infact he did not even leave a message for a call back when possible.

I waited for few minutes hoping he would call, but finally I dropped my phone on the dressing table and made my way inside the bathroom for a shower.

I undressed my self and stood underneath the luke warm water pouring down on my head gently, I closed my eyes and played with my hair, pulling them back with my hand and then letting them all get infront again as they got wet.

The warm water that poured down my head was a pleasure, as if I had took a step into heaven.

I enjoyed every moment but could barely have too many moments, I couldn't stand water for too long, it burnt my sad and disappointed eyes.

I finally got out of shower and dried myself before dressing up in casual pajamas and a casual top I had been gifted years back, the top still fit me perfect and was still equally comfortable to when I had first wore it years ago.

I picked up my android phone from the table to check if I had any messages or calls, there was only one message and from an expected recipent, Jack.

'Meet me anywhere!'

It was an emoticon less message which had started to make me nervy, what would I have said to him.

I thought about all various excuses I could give to him because obviously he would've asked about Gabriella!

I replied wto his message anyway saying;

'Sure, when?'

I let out a breath of relief as I sent the message, but before the blink of an eye, the nervy soul was back, as Jack had replied pretty quickly.

I opened the message and started to get agitated while opening it,

'20mins?'

I swallowed a deep breath after reading the message, I thought to my broken self, 20 minutes later?

I could really use a day or two before meeting him, but did I have an option?

I was damn sure that there was no point in refusing, Jack was the sort of stud that hated a no!