Chapter 14

'Its a strange paradox,
The more he hurts me,
The more desperate I'm to meet him!'

- Sabir Khawaja.

-
Quick recap from chapter 13

I read the letter for the second time, and then, I realised something,
this was awkward, now I was really furious, really really furious.
I read the letter again and then confirmed what I had seen, I realised...

-

Chapter 14.

...I realised that for years and years, I was in a relationship with someone I did not even know.

Someone who I did not understand, I was blinded by the ambitions I named love.

Did it exist? Did love exist? I was truely in a feeling which I could have died for, I was in a compromise which was more beautiful then the entire universe to me, but was he in the same relation? Was he sailing with me too or was I alone in the ship destined to drown?

Even though he did not come to help me when I needed him, even if his messages after Gabriella was kidnapped were creepy, somewhere inside me, I refused to believe Jay could have done anything, that he could have been responsible for even one thing.

Love definetly makes a person blind, I trusted Jay with my eyes closed and saw myself break trillions of times in the space of just few days.

However now, my eyes were wide open, I had prove right infront of me which had opened my eyes!

I placed both the papers were right infront of me, the letter Jay had written days back and gave to mum at the door and the note that was thrown from the car around 20 minutes ago, and seeing them both, even a little kid could evaluate that the writings were the same!

The writing in Jay's letter and the note were the same, which hence proved that the note was written by Jay, because the letter was definetly written by him, he even came to give it to me.

I was in tears, broken like a glass, a touch would've shattered me completely, sadness wasn't the only thing I felt, there was a rage inside me, I was furious, I wanted to kill him, literally!

With alot of emotions that ran down my eyes in the matter of tears, I started to reminisce the things he had done, I reminisced the time when he didn't come to help me out of the room where I saw my fathers body, he didn't come to help me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

Before I could think about any other thing, I remembered about the words I had seen in the room at Rosella road when I got stuck there, I couldn't forget those 11 words sentence that connected every single thing,

'Life is a game, one wrong move and its GAME OVER!''

I remembered the words were written in red on the wall, but what was more heartbreaking then the words was, that I could remember the writing, and it was the writing that matched Jay's!

This was scary, what did he want?

This was all a story I didn't know about, I stopped crying and thought carefully on the words and started to speak to myself in nervousness;

''So game over means being dead? Because if life is a game, gameover should mean, being dead?

But a wrong move is necessary for game over?''

I stopped talking to myself as I realised it was stupid for me to do such a thing, but I still thought, what wrong move could lead to father being dead?