Chapter 11

'I missed the days when I used to laugh too.'

- Stacey Watson.

-

Quick recap from chp 10.

The peach door opened slowly, and I stepped inside the little hell, I had.named it as it was none less then hell for me, with my eyes still tight shut, I stepped inside, and finally opened my eyes to discover...

Chapter 11:

...To discover nothing but an empty room.

The room smelled of ciggerates, as if a chain smoker had just smoked a few ciggerates in here ruthlessly.

I was starting to suffocate in the dusty and untidy room which was all empty.

Not a single thing was in the room,

it was all the same up until this moment, the message, the man with a sign, the location, but it wasn't the same inside the room.

There wasn't anything written on the wall and there was no body on the floor either.

In one moment, I had a sigh of relief that I hadn't found no other dead body in this room like last time, and I wasn't locked either, but on the other hand I was broken; if Gabriella wasn't here, then where was she? Where would I look for her now?

With a broken soul and a hopeless heart, I started to turn around and leave the room and go out for some fresh air, I needed some fresh air desperately to think about where else I would look for Gabz.

I turned around to find out there was a note stuck on the back of the peach door, a white paper note which was half folded and stuck on the door with tape.

I took off the tape from the paper softly to make sure I didn't rip the paper a bit.

With a fear, I finally started to unfold the paper I had successfully took off from the door without ripping it.

I swallowed a breath in fright before reading the words written with a red bold marker on the paper, and I read it slowly and steadily, word by word;

'If you wish to find Gabriella, do as I say! Find your next note in the closest park from here.'

I read the note twice, but didn't think twice over what I had to do, there wasn't a choice obviously, I had to look for her and that was that!

In a hurry I quickly folded the paper and put it in my pocket while walking outside, as soon as I got out I turned to the left and started to walk quicker.

Kenneth park was the most known park in the local area, I would have definetly found the next note there.

I kept walking quickly, for a few minutes I was constantly walking quick but then I started to slow down, I was tired, and the heat was making it worse.

I finally sat down on a bench to catch my breath, I wasn't used to walking very much, but here I had no choice, to chase down this maze, I had to be walking and walking.

I put my hand in my pocket for a tissue to wipe the sweat off my forehead and neck which was starting to annoy me, but instead I caught the note I had found, I reopened it and read the words for motivation, and then I thought;

'Kenneth park is the famous local park around but isit the closest?'

I sat down and thought about other parks around Rosella road and then I realised, the closest park near Rosella road was Rosella park.