Chapter 21

Sorry for the late update. :)

Enjoy reading this chapter :)

-

Quick Recap:

Back then I did not know this was an important picture, but now, I had this picture in my hand with a thought running round and round in my mind, pushing me and my intense curiosity.

All I wanted to know now was, who are they exactly?

-

I sat on the bed curiously, with my eyes still firm on the picture of the romantic couple.

They reminded me of Jay and the pictures we often took.

The pictures I had deleted from my phone long ago, I didn't want to think of him so I diverted my attention back towards the couple in the picture.

''That is Kelly.'' said a voice from behind me.

I was so lost into the picture, I didn't even realise mum had entered the room.

Mother looked at me with worry, and then said in a tensed voice,

''That lady in the picture. That is Kelly.''

I smiled at her and then jumped on to hug her tightly, I was so happy that she was finally gathering the courage to step up and tell me.

She sat herself down on the comfy bed, I sat down beside her and asked her to continue speaking.

''That guy in the picture, that is Tim''

She said with a shaky voice.

There was still something pulling her back from telling me, but she stood hard with a soul in cold.

''How are they linked to us mum?''

I asked curiously.

Mother looked at me with worry in her truthful eyes, she then said,

''They aren't linked to us. They were linked to your father.

The night before his suicide, he said he wanted to tell me something about these two.

He was the one who bought this picture home that night and told me their names, but before I got free from all work to listen to what he wanted to say about them, he was fast asleep.

He was very worried that night, as if he was fearing a storm to come.

Sadly, we couldn't speak that night.It was his last night, I wish we could speak that night.

Atleast I could have given him, the one goodbye kiss.''

She had tears in her eyes while she spoke to me, obviously she missed her better half, her one love, father.

She was shaking while telling me, she carried on saying after wiping her tears off her face,

''I wish I knew what he wanted to say, or atleast would have told me about his problems.

Anyway, your fathers suicide letter, I think you should read it, you never got access to it right, well today, you should.''

She stood up and went to her room to bring fathers last letter, I was pretty sure it would not have been fathers letter.

He hadn't suicided, so how could he have written a suicide letter? I thought to myself.

But telling mum this wouldn't have been right.

She had limitless difficulties accepting this new life after dad passed away.

She accepted it with lies she thought were truths, I couldn't give her more shocks.