Chapter 5.

And when I'm gone,
just carry on, don't mourn, Rejoice,
Every time you hear the sound of my voice..
Just know that
I'm looking down on you smiling,
And I didn't feel a thing,
So baby don't feel no pain,
Just smile back. - Eminem.

-

Quick recap from chapter 4!

' I opened my eyes to give myself the end of the fear, and there it was, the dead body...

Chapter 5

The dead body which stunned me to death.

I was in a never ending shock, what I had just seen would follow me every single day, every single minute and would haunt me until I was dragged to hell.

I always hated the sea, the wild sea and the sharks because I always thought they took his body away.

I always blamed the cops for not trying hard enough to find his body inside the sea, I blamed them for giving up too early.

I always wished that I could have seen him for one last time,

But here, I was confused, should I have been happy because my wish had just come true?

Because there he was, infront of me, I was seeing him maybe for one last time, this wasn't a nightmare, I wished it was, but this was reality, and the worse reality I could ever come across.

This would really haunt me until I lost my breath.

My dad was my life, and I was looking at my life, breathless, right infront of me.

I dropped to the ground and fell to my knees helplessly.

I cried a sea, or even more.

With every tear didn't come a drop of river, instead came a whole river in every drop.

I felt sour and hurt, my soul burnt to the ground like ashes, I was like a statue who couldn't think or react.

Everytime I saw his face, which had changed colours, I would lose myself to another flashback.

He looked ugly and smelled really really bad, but to me, he was a beautiful wonder.

I remembered the time when he had started to teach me life 15 years back, when I was only 3.

He would throw me to the air and catch me back, I would go up and come down laughing so hard that tears would flow down my eyes to my cheeks in happiness.

He would make me stand on his palm, and I would balance just about perfectly.

Everytime I would imbalance myself, he would make everything fine.

He would always make everything fine.

And everytime people asked him why he ever tried these dangerous unneccesary things, he would smile and say,

'' I'm teaching her to grow up.

I'm teaching her to trust me.

I'm showing her that I would be there to help her stand, whenever she imbalances in life.''

I half smiled while thinking of him and the more then cute times we had, tears still continued to run down my cheeks to my neck and below, I was still in the same condition, in the condition where I felt like I could do nothing but wait for death.

Death would've be a blessing if it had arrived just then, but I was in the middle of nowhere.

I didn't feel alive but I wasn't dead, I had no strength left but still wished to give up on whatever I had.