Chapter 7

'We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal.'

- Tennessee Williams

-

Quick recap from chapter 6.

A message from Jay!

What more did he want now after already making me worry so much about him..

I opened the message which read..

Chapter 7

-

'I told you, don't look for me. Now goodluck getting out of here..'

I stopped reading in half and thought,

'getting out of where?'

I crossed my heart and wished inside me that he wasn't talking about the room I had escaped today with the help of guardian angel, I had named the strange man guardian angel.

Since morning he was with me, to guard me from things.

He helped me when I was in a big big mess, when no one else did. Maybe in a way which could have gotten him in trouble, but without caring about a thing, he helped me.

He was definetly a guardian angel for me.

Anyway, I carried on reading the message half heartedly,

'Don't look for me now even if you escape out of this room alive. Goodbyee'

I was stunned, so he was talking about the room, he knew I was in trouble and he didn't come to help.

He didn't even bother to see if I was alive or no, he didn't care about me the way I cared about him.

He forgot about all our good times and left me to die and rott in that room where I was stuck, I went out to look for him without even knowing where he was, and he didn't come to save me even when he knew I was there in the room in trouble.

My heart broke in a million pieces, as tears poured down my eyes.

He left a years long relation, a happy relation to end in such a way.

I couldn't ever imagine such a day, but here I was, a part of it in reality, I was living my biggest ever nightmare, all in one day.

In a fury I scrolled down to quickly check the message details;

Message sent at 16:02.

That was around when I was trying to open the door which was locked, I couldn't forget even a minute of when I was in that room.

And if there was anyone who should have been there, then it was Jay, who was instead of being there like my ideal boy, was enjoying the moments I was in pain, he didn't come to help me, instead messaged me to not look for him again.

'Was he the one who had locked me?' I thought to myself.

My sadness and emptiness transicted into tonnes of anger, into a pile of hate, there was so much fire in me that I had almost threw my phone to the wall.

Almost, but fortunately I did not, instead I just deleted all his messages and pictures.

It hurt the most when I was deleting the cute message he sent on valentines;

I read it once before deleting it.

'Stacey, I am an ambitious guy who always saw himself in an adventure since childhood, always saw himself visiting every corner of the world, sky diving, underwater diving, racing, playing volley ball on the beach and so much more.