Chapter 8

'In an empty room, is not only space.
There are memmories,
Miserable memmories that would never fade.
That would just stay, and haunt you.
Every single day.
Every single minute.
Every single second.
until, Its GAME OVER for you.' - Sabir Khawaja.

-

Quick recap from chapter 7:

Nothing was inside it, nothing was written on the wall, nothing was placed on the floor, the room was clean and empty.
As empty as the blue sky, there was only space in the room.
No body, no writing on the wall, just an empty room.

Chapter 8:

My eyes gloomed at the room with my mouth open, this was weird and scary.

I had witnessed a dead body and had been through a frightening atmosphere yesterday, I had seen the dust in the room, the graffiti printed on the wall, I felt the tears that flowed down my eyes right this place yesterday, but today, it was all gone.

With his eyes on me, a doubtful look or a grim I couldn't tell, but the officer stared at me for a little while and then finally spoke,

''Is this a prank? It is not funny at all.''

I replied after swalloing my spit in fear,

''No, this can't happen. I saw the body myself, the room was dusty too.''

The officer started to reply in an even louder voice then before,

''So the body walked away? Is that so?''

''No, obviously no, but then..''

The officer interrupted me before I had finished speaking, and said,

''Step aside, I need to talk to the lady in private.''

He obviously meant mum, I had so much to say, I even insisted on saying so, but the officer told me to just stand outside the room and wait for mother to come outside, and so I was left with no option but to wait outside curiously.

I stood outside and waited for mum with a lady officer who looked as if she didn't even bothered to be here, I wondered about how she would've become an officer.

when the lady officer started to walk away towards outside the tunnel, I just stepped ahead after confirming that she had totally left the tunnel, and bought my head closer to the room door and tried to hear the conversation between mum and the male officer.

I couldn't see either of them, but I could hear the officer speaking clearly, his words made me feel stupid, because he said to mother;

''This isn't something to worry about, it is naturual, humans usually see things that don't actually exist when they're worried.

Same has happened with Stacey, maybe you should take her to the physiatrist.''

I changed my expressions into the angry ones as I heard him, but there wasn't anything I could really do.

I heard mum reply politely,

''Yes maybe, oh sorry I wasted your time. I'll take the advice and thankyou for being there.''

They were starting to walk towards the door, I could tell by the sound of their footsteps, I leaned back and pretended I hadn't heard anything, but running in my mind was, I would have to solve this alone.

No mother, no cops, just me, and maybe one person more who I know will fully understand me.

She always understands me and helps me out with things, the only one person in this world who would never leave me.