Chapter 42

Megan's POV

My lip was bleeding from where I was biting down so hard on it, trying not to scream. Ever since Benji almost killed me last week, they'd switched up their torture methods. Nothing sexual because it put too much strain on my lungs, doctors orders.

I hadn't seen the doctor myself, because I was unconscious at the time, but when I woke up in an unfamiliar hotel room with an oxygen mask over my face, I knew one had been. What kind of doctor would see me like that and do nothing else to help me?

Benji twisted the knife in my forearm, blood spurting out dangerously. 'Do you give in yet, Princess?'

My head shook, but every time he asked, it got harder and harder to say no. I didn't want to believe what Benji was saying about my friends and family but part of me was doubting whether they were actually looking for me. If Benji really told them where I was, why hadn't they come to save me?

'I guess we're calling it a night then.' Benji sighed. 'Come back for more tomorrow, starting at 6am.'

'I think I'll be scarring up that pretty little face.' Cole promised before switching off the camera. Benji pulled the knife out of my arm and started wrapping it in a bandage as I whimpered, not having the energy to fight back.

'How much did we make today?' Benji asked, pulling my oxygen mask over my mouth and letting me lay down and rest.

'£4000 from the stream, plus an extra £600 from requests.' Cole smirked, shutting down the computer. It was really late, but they didn't have a clock here to keep me as disoriented as possible.

We were in an old hotel, that had shut down seven months ago. Cole had found the place online and used his share of the money to make anyone who got suspicious to look away. But that only happened once, when a group of teenagers came by to film a horror film in the 'spooky abandoned hotel'. It used to be part of a chain, but once the company went bankrupt, they were all sold off to other hotel chains. Except this one.

'Not as much as the ones we get to fuck her.' Cole sighed frustratedly. 'How long do we have to wait?'

'Until she can speak a full sentence without getting out of breath.' Benji said, stroking my hair, almost as if he cared about me. 'She gives you a hand job every morning, isn't that enough to keep you sane for now?'

Cole slid into the bed beside me, pulling and pinching my nipple through the thin and dirty t-shirt I was wearing. 'But it's not as fun as hearing her scream as I fuck her in the ass.'

'If we push her too hard, she could die and you'll never hear her scream again.' Benji said, checking his phone.

'Careful there Ben. It almost sounds like you care about your niece.' Cole laughed before sucking on my neck. I was exhausted, and my whole body was on fire, so the thought of resisting him didn't even cross my mind. It would hurt too much.

'Georgia's been contacted by the police.' Benji sighed. 'They know she helped us.'

My body tensed as Cole's fingers wandered, stroking me between the legs. He did this every night since we got here. After waking up to a hand job, he would spend the day torturing me until we went to bed, where he would finger me until I came.

'She's not gonna squeal is she?' Cole asked, pumping into me, while it took everything in me not to react.

'As long as we pay for the lawyer and bail, her lips are sealed.' Benji nodded. The fact the police were looking for me helped me cling onto the hope that Benji was lying about my friends and family giving up on me. 'I'm going to shower. Don't get her too worked up.'

'Buzzkill.' Cole said, grinding against my side as he rubbed me. I laid there motionless, almost becoming the sex doll they treated me like. 'Open the window while you're up, the room still smells like her vomit from the other day.'

I squeezed my eyes shut as Cole's fingers worked me, making me clench the sheets beside me as I tried to ignore the pleasure. I hated it. But no matter how much I tried, my body responded to him.

'Cum for me, baby girl.' Cole grunted, his erection pressed against my hip as he grinded.

I wanted to resist, but I had learnt over the last three weeks that resistance prolonged the torture. So I relaxed, and let his fingers make me come undone. My heart was pounding heavily in my chest and I was slightly sweaty, but Cole seemed satisfied.

'Roll onto your side, sexy.' Cole said, pulling out his phone. I did as he said, knowing the alternative was to be forced into the position he wanted. The sound of my screams suddenly started coming from his phone and he started rubbing is erection against my ass. He slid one arm under me, holding the phone so we could both see the video, as he used his other arm to hold me in place.

The video was of an eight year old me, being held up by my uncle Benji as Cole anally raped me for the first time. My body was so small and trembled from fear and exhaustion after a night with Benji's friends.

As Cole pounded into the poor eight year old girl on the video, he thrusted his erection between my ass cheeks. He wasn't penetrating me, thanks to the doctors orders, but the monster still found a way to use my butt to pleasure him.

'Your screams make me so horny.' Cole grunts as he slid up and down me, revelling in the memory while I cried at the nightmare. 'I love how vulnerable you are. I love how I can do anything to you and there's nothing you can do to stop me.'

Cole thrusted between my ass cheeks until he came, covering my butt with his cum. He sighed in satisfaction, kissing my neck in a silent taunt.

Benji came out of the shower moments later, rolling his eyes at the state of me.

'Really, Cole?' He sighed, as Cole climbed out of my bed and into his own.

'Loop holes.' Cole chuckled. 'Didn't penetrate anything so it doesn't count.'

Benji rolled me back onto my back, knowing I could breath better like that. He checked the chains tying me to the bed, before checking my mask and my other injuries, and tucking me in with a kiss on the forehead. He then switched off all the lights and climbed into his own bed.

Sleep found me the second I closed my eyes, desperately needing solace from the world of pain I was living in.