Chapter 19

'You need to get out. She's not going to want to see you.' Lisa's voice whispered angrily.

'I need to be here when she finds out.' Logan responded desperately. 'She is going to need me.'

'She has us, now Logan. We know everything.' Lisa shot back.

'Please Lisa.' Logan's voice was full of sadness. 'You haven't seen the video, it's awful.'

'You watched it?' Lisa said angrily. 'You know she wouldn't want you to see that.'

'I needed to know how bad it was.'

'Is it?' Frankie's small voice suddenly spoke up.

'Awful.' Logan answered. 'She was like 6. She had no idea what was happening, she was so innocent, she just went along with it.'

'How many people have seen it?' Lisa asked nervously.

'I don't know. Her face was clear in it though, there's no mistaking it's her.'

'Guys.' Frankie interrupted. 'Check your email.'

'Fuck.' Logan swore, probably moments away from punching something.

'Shit. They sent it to everyone in the college.' Lisa gasped. 'I'm gonna kill the fucker.'

I opened my eyes slowly, revealing I was awake. My head was still heavy and my vision more limited than usual.

'Megan! Thank goodness you're okay.' Lisa said with a soft smile. 'An ambulance is on its way, and your dad will meet us at the hospital.'

'Why? I'm fine.' I shook my head, not wanting to go to the hospital.

'You're severely dehydrated Megan.' Frankie explained.

'Let me see it.' I said suddenly.

'What?' They asked, confused.

'The video.'

'No. No way.' Logan shook his head.

'I lived it Logan, a video isn't that bad. I need to know what people are seeing.'

'It's not a good idea Megan.' Lisa said.

'The whole fucking college just got an email with it in. Everyone is going to know what happened. Everyone. I need to know what they're seeing.' I shouted.

Frankie hesitantly handed me his phone, the video ready to play. The second I pressed play, I wasn't watching it anymore, I was living it.

It was a few weeks after Benji's birthday, and my parents were out for a dinner party. The second they left, he got started. He took me upstairs and ran me a bath, setting up a camera pointed at me.

'Let's get you washed, Princess.' he said, lathering soap on his hands and rubbing them all over me. Starting on my shoulders and down my arms, before rubbing my chest and moving down between my legs, which were covered by the water. 'Can you kneel up, Princess?' He asked, lifting my body out of the water slightly.

His hand slid between my legs, rubbing my sensitive area, while I whimpered, gripping onto his shoulders. He stimulated me, as my body shook and squirmed under his touch.

'Let's have a shower instead, Princess.' He said, stripping off and turning on the water. 'Play with my lolly, Princess.' He said, standing under the water, while I stayed kneeling in the bath water.

I took him into my tiny hands, pumping in the way I knew he liked. He stiffened under my touch, his grunts of approval loud and echoing around the bathroom.

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall under the shower water. My legs wrapped around his legs, my arms around his neck as Benji started kissing my neck. His lolly rubbed against me, as Benji gently started pushing into me.

Squeaks, whimpers and moans left my lips as Benji pumped in and out of my small body, drenched in the water from the shower. His hands gripped my bum, and he slowly pushed his thumb into me, making me cry out in shock and pain.

'Shh, relax Princess. It will feel good.' Benji insisted, pulling out his thumb and replacing it with a finger, pumping into my butt at the same rhythm of his thrusts.

Benji released his juices in me, before focusing his attention on me and helping me finish.

He switched the shower off and placed me back in the bath water, before climbing out of the shower and switching off the camera.

'Good girl Princess.'

Logan was watching my expression carefully, while Frankie and Lisa watched the video with me. Benji's face was blurred  and his voice distorted, making him unidentifiable and making it unusable as evidence against him. But me? You could see everything. I didn't fight him, I didn't think it was wrong. If the video had been two adults, no one would doubt it as anything more than a sex tape. It wasn't a brutal raping. It just makes me look like a slut.

'Oh my god.' Frankie breathed, as the video ended. The pair of them had tears streaming down their face. Knowing it happened was one thing. Watching it was another.

'Oh Megan.' Lisa cried. 'How could I... we saw each other everyday and I had no idea.'

'We were both 6, Lisa. My own parents didn't know, of course you didn't know what was happening.' I said, comforting her.

'I thought.. Benji was so nice to us though.'  Lisa said, her body shaking with tears. 'I had no idea he was such a monster.'

'All I have been thinking about since I was 8 is how often you and I were alone with him. How easy it would have been for him to hurt you too. I had been putting you in danger for three years and didn't even know it.'

'He never did though, Megan. I'm fine.' Lisa frowned, realising I was feeling guilty.

'What am I meant to do now?' I whispered, my eyes locking with Logan. 'I can't show my face after everyone has seen that.'

'You're the victim here, Megan. You have nothing to be ashamed of.' Frankie said, shaking their head.

'That video doesn't make me look like a victim.' I said, tears in my eyes.

'What are you talking about Megan? You're a kid. He's an adult. What part of that doesn't make you a victim?' Lisa said, shaking her head.

'I didn't fight back at all. It looks like I wanted it. People will just think I'm a slut.'

'That's not true.' Frankie said, taking my hand.

'It happened last time. With the trial, so many kids called me a liar and a slut because of what my mum said.' I explained, my breathing frantic. 'Why wouldn't they now?'

'Megan, calm down. You're sick, you can't afford to get worked up.' Logan said, his hand on my knee. I felt so sick.

'Would you be calm in my position Logan? Hundreds of people have just watched my uncle fucking me in the shower.' I said covering my face, my head feeling heavy.

'The ambulance is here.' The college nurse said, walking in the room. 'One of you can go with her in the ambulance.'

She helped me climb into a wheelchair, while Logan and Lisa argued about who was coming with me. As the nurse wheeled me through the college, I noticed the looks I was getting. It hadn't been long since the email was sent, so I hoped they were just staring because I was being transported to the ambulance in a wheelchair.

But when I heard whispers of 'that's the girl from the video', or 'that's her' and worst of all 'what a slut'.