Chapter 11

A loud shouting noise woke me from my sleep. Panic rushed through me at first, not remembering where I was, until I heard Logan's voice from outside the room.

'You can't afford anymore, Cole! You've used it up too fast, it's your own fault.' Logan's voice sounded angry. Logan didn't seem to like his stepdad much, and seemed concerned last night at the thought of him finding me in here, so I needed to stay quiet. I saw a glass of water on the nightstand that wasn't there last night and parched, I reached out for it.

'Get me more.' Cole shouted, followed by a loud bang on the wall. I jumped in shock, knocking over the glass and cursing as it smashed on the floor. 'What was that, boy?'

'What was what?' Logan's voice sounded strained, but convincing. I froze, sat on the edge of the bed.

'You got someone in there boy?' Cole's voice sounded smug. 'You know the rules, no bringing sluts home unless you're willing to share.'

The door started opening, my heart racing in fear. Before it was even a few inches open, it suddenly slammed shut again.

'Stay out of my room.' Logan spat.

'Well now I really want to see her, if you're protecting her this hard.' Cole laughed before I heard the sound of Logan grunting in pain, before the door swung open.

This couldn't be happening. I knew Cole. The man stood in front of me was there for the most traumatic night of my life.

'Come on Princess, drink up.' Benji said holding the glass of cloudy water up to my lips.

'What is it?' I asked between sips.

'It's to help you relax. My friends are coming round soon, they want to play with you.' He said, making me drink more, his hand on the back of my head.

'The big girl game? I thought it was a secret.' I frowned as I finished the drink.

'It is Princess, but I'm sharing the secret with my friends just for tonight.' Benji said, pulling a pink dress on me. 'They are going to love you Princess.'

My head started feeling foggy as he led me down to his living room. Mum and dad were on a romantic get away for a week so Benji was looking after me and taking me to school.

On the coffee table were beer cans and bags of powder, three of Benji's friends lounging on the sofa and arm chairs. Benji introduces them to me as Hank, Ted and Cole.

'How old is she?' Hank said, as Benji pulled me into his lap, my arms and legs feeling heavy and tingling.

'8. She's such a good girl.' Benji said, stroking my hair, as I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

'How long have you been doing this? I ain't doing it if she's gonna squeal. Can't get into trouble with the police again.' One of the men said, sipping his beer. The police? Why would he get in trouble?

'Shut it Cole. What did I say?' Benji said angrily. Was this naughty? Benji said it was okay, but why were they talking about getting in trouble.

'She's really out of it. What did you give her?' Ted said, walking over to Benji and crouching in front of me, stroking my hair.

'Roofie.' Benji said, lifting up the skirt of my dress, showing the men my underwear. 'She'll be awake but she won't cause a fuss.'

The man crouching in front of me slid a hand up my thigh, stroking near the edge of my underwear.

'Damn her skin is so soft.' He moaned, licking up my leg. I didn't like this. I didn't know these men, why were they playing with me like this? 'How much to fuck her?'