Chapter 39

'Welcome to hour 19.' Benji said to the camera. I'd been with him for two weeks, meaning I'd missed Christmas and New Year. Benji had given me his own 'presents' but the pain was endless.

We were 19 hours into a stream, where Benji and Cole took turns making me orgasm, over and over, while doing horrendous things to me. I think they were trying to make me associate the awful things they were doing to me, with pleasure, because no matter what my mind wanted, my body responded to them in ways that humiliated me.

'BD79 has requested for us to use toys to make our Princess cum while we shock her.' Benji said, pinching my nipples with a clip, connected to a wire box. My body was exhausted and sore after hours of endless orgasming and I didn't have the will to cry or beg anymore. 'Remember if you want to make a request, the money must be transferred to us first.'

A sharp shock rocked through my body and I trembled as the electricity spread through me. I screamed out as Benji plunged a vibrator into me. The buzzing and electricity was flowing through me and making my whole body tremble as I screamed out, feeling sensitive.

My skin was on fire as Cole flicked the electricity on and off, while Benji used the vibrator. The pain and pleasure battled each other but I desperately needed to orgasm if I wanted relief from the shocks.

After 10 minutes of my whole body being set on fire with electricity, I finally orgasmed, and Benji stood back, smiling. Cole switched the machine off and turned back the the computer, reading the comments.

'They're loving this one.' Cole laughed. 'Shocking, electric - she's igniting a spark in me.'

'She hasn't eaten in a while, why don't we give her pussy a break and let her have a snack.' Benji said, uncuffing me for the first time in almost 20 hours. My arms ached and I wrapped my arms around my naked body as Benji let my body fall from the floor.

'Uncle Benji, I can't do it anymore' I begged. 'Please let me sleep. I'm so tired.'

Suddenly Benji slapped me hard around the face, sending me to the floor so I was laid face up. He straddled my small body, before squeezing my throat and slapping my face repeatedly.

'Princess, you do what I want, when I want.' Benji said before letting my throat go. Even a monster like him didn't want to risk it too much with my lungs. If I died, he'd lose his income. He'd lose his toy.

'Since she's got such a mouth on her, why don't we play a game Ben?' Cole said, as Benji climbed off me. I crawled backwards as Cole stalked towards me.

'What are you thinking?' Benji smirked, as my back hit the wall.

'She needs to stay silent. We'll fuck her as hard as we want but if she makes a sound before we're done then we keep going until she is successfully silent.' Cole said, lifting me up and pressing his body against mine.

'Good plan.' Benji smirked. 'Princess, if you keep silent then you can sleep.'

'Benji, please.' I begged. 'I can't do it anymore.'

'Silence, starting now baby girl.' Cole said before pushing me on my hands and knees, and thrusting into me from behind. I suppressed a cry as Cole raped me, moving faster and purposefully digging his nails into my hips.

'Fuck, still so tight.' Cole grunted as I silently cried, biting my lip so hard to stop myself from making any noise.

Benji sat by the computer, reading comments and checking his bank account as the number continuously ticked up, the number of perverted followers growing every day.

Cole's grunts were loud in my ears, as his skin slapped against mine. He was speeding up, pumping deeper into me. It took everything in me not to cry out in pain. When he pulled out, I felt relief for a split second, until he slammed back into me, pushing into my butthole.

A scream escaped my lips at the sudden intrusion and Cole laughed from behind me, pressing my face against the cold floor.

'I knew this would be how I got you.' Cole laughed, as he finished inside me. 'At least you're definitely getting a turn Benji.'

'Stay silent, Princess.' Benji said, flipping me onto my back, and instantly pushing into me. His hands found their way to my throat again, squeezing tight, making my eyes bulge.

Benji might not want me to die because of my lungs, but he sure loved to scare me into thinking he would. I could tell from the glint in his eyes that he wanted me to beg.

My hands scratched his hands, silently begging for him to let me breathe. Benji violently raped me, never letting me breathe. He wanted me to beg, he wanted me to cry, but I wouldn't give that to him. I need to sleep, so I needed to get through this silently.

I could feel that Benji was close to finishing and he was angry at my silence, so he pressed down on my throat harder. My chest felt like it was on fire, and I was genuinely scared of not surging this much longer.

I guess that wouldn't be so bad. I wanted to say goodbye to my friends and my family, but they knew I loved them. The pain would be over.

As Benji strangled me, I closed my eyes, saying a silent goodbye as my world faded to nothing.