Chapter 11

With everyone's intelligence everything are all planned out with them catching and rescuing the kidnapped people to sabotaging the shipment you can say that everything's a-okay. They're now only waiting for the right time to come.

Time check 9:55 PM and half of them are inside the club while some are at the shipment place and the hackers are inside Doyoung, Sungchan and Shotaro's room .

"What's so good about going to a club anyways?." Chenle whined, he's getting bored and irritated the longer he stays inside the club.

"Well you get to waste yourself, drink as much as you can and get laid." Donghyuck coolly answered while sipping his vodka.

"Have you get laid in a club, hyung?." Yangyang teased and Donghyuck just rolled his eyes.

"And that my friend is a no." As Renjun laughed they also started laughing.

"Ha Ha funny very funny, Rafaelo." Donghyuck sarcastically said which made Renjun snickered.

"Well it is, Donatello." Renjun fired back.

"Shut it twerps, Shotaro said that they already brought the so-called prostitutes in." They stopped bickering when they heard Ten.

"Did you...did you really made Jungwoo hyung be one of them?." Chenle's question made them silenced.

"We have no choice and besides Doyoung is with him, he'll protect him." As no one wants to answer his question Taeil was the one who answered him through their communicator. He volunteered to just be with the members who will sabotage the shipment for he had enough of the club.

Last night they decided to slip Doyoung and Jungwoo to the kidnapped people and make them an insider so that it'll be easy for them to rescue them. As much as the Mafia Estafadora hates to agree when they picked Jungwoo they didn't have a choice for he and Doyoung is the perfect candidate.

"I hate this! I'm a dominant how come I get to do this!?." Doyoung exclaimed and earned a laugh from the rest.

"You don't look like one." Johnny spat.

"Suck it up buttercup you're much of a bottom than a top anyways. " Taeyong teased him.

"At least he's a top Taeyong what about you?." Jaehyun teased lucky for him his mission is to sabotage the shipment if he's with Taeyong he'd get beaten up.

"Oohh that hurts." Yuta commented.

"I am starting to like you, Jung." Doyoung happily and and Taeyong snickered.

"That's hyung for you, Yoonoh." He said and Jaehyun just laughed

Hansol together with Mark, Lucas, Jeno and Jaemin approached the guy they encountered yesterday to see the 'prostitutes'. The moment they guy saw them his aura brightened and happily greeted them he thought that they are rich and will probably earn a lot of money that's why he was ecstatic when he saw them.

"You're lucky, the prostitutes we have are fresh, young, beautiful and very limited..." They look like they're listening to him but they're not. They just want to break his neck and feed it to the sharks.

"Sorry to interrupt you but we want boys not girls." Hansol said and the guy turned to him with a bright smile.

"We actually only have boys prostitutes well feminine boys because all of our clients demanded boys who are feminine and submissive. We hit the jackpot because last night we caught a very feminine boy, he's whimpering and very submissive and I know that every man will want to fuck him."Lucas eyes darkened the moment he finished his sentence and was about to attack him when Mark and Jeno restrained him.

"Hyung, stop." Mark whispered and Lucas just clenched his fist.

"What happens if you caught a very feisty one?." Hansol asked.

"We beat them up until they become submissive. Oh that's right when one of my men tried to touch the blonde feminine boy the other one punched my men and he was beaten up I mean he's very feisty that's why we beat him up." He answered casually and put his hands in his pockets.

"They beaten up Doyoung hyung?." Jaemin was shocked and glared at the guy infront of them.

"I'm going to kill them." They heard Taeil scowled at the communicator

"They tried to touch Jungwoo?." Lucas growled lowly and Mark together with Jeno dragged him at the back so he won't kill the guy.

"Hyung don't let your emotions control you." Jeno whispered and Mark nodded.

They stopped infront of a room with two men in suits outside, "Well here we are pick whoever you like and of course you should ready your money or else I'll have to ask my men to teach you a lesson." He then pointed at the men in suits.

" To your positions." They heard Taeyong said. Ten's team already got up from their seats and started going to their positions.

"Do you think we're cheap?." Jaemin scoff and the guy just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just saying."

As they entered the room the first thing they saw were boys wearing lingeries. Almost all of them were wailing and whimpering. Lucas scanned his eyes and the moment he saw him his eyes flashed in anger and clenched his fist tightly when their eyes met.

Jungwoo's eyes and face that's covered in fear makes him go crazy and he swears to God that he will be the one to kill the guy infront of them.

As the guy closed the door he looked at them with a smile, "You can now choose but I highly recommend you the blonde he's very submissive." He then went to Jungwoo and Doyoung's direction just to pull Jungwoo away from Doyoung.

"Let him go, fucker" Doyoung growled and the guy just ignored him. He harshly pulled Jungwoo which made him whimper louder.

This scene made the members who's present mad especially Lucas whom made a deep connection with Jungwoo. After he successfully pulled him he slammed him down to the floor which made Lucas livid. He's about to take an action when suddenly he met Jungwoo's pleading eyes and shook his heading.

"I...I'll take him." Lucas was in pain just by seeing Doyoung's state especially Jungwoo's state. His breathing was getting heavier as he's restraining himself to kill the guy beside Jungwoo.

"That's good but we have a rule here you know." They confusedly looked at him.

"What rule?." Hansol asked.

"We need to test them first before giving them to you so that we could know if they're not defective." He then tried to kiss Jungwoo infront of them.

"N...no." Jungwoo quivered and cried loudly.

This was Lucas' last straw no matter how Mark and Jeno restrain him he escaped from them, he grabbed the guy's shoulder and punched him so hard. Trying to touch Jungwoo made him pissed, talking about him made his blood boil, making him wear lingerie just to be sold made him mad, grabbing, pulling and slamming him down harshly made him livid and trying to 'test' and kiss him was the last straw.

"Save Jungwoo hyung, hyung." They heard Shotaro begged.

"We already hacked the system no one will notice something." Kun calmly said.

"This was not the plan but fuck it go for it, Ten's team is already handling the guards outside the room." As Lucas heard Taeyong he smiled evily and did what he swore he would do.

"What the fuck are you doing? Kasper! Jasper!." He yelled trying to call the men in suit but no one was coming.

"Do what ever you want because I won't be going easy on you." Lucas dangerously said which made the guy shake in fear.

••••

Author's Note: Do you think that their mission is easy? For me not but I have to make it easy for I can't write an action scene as much as a rated scene sad :< sorry.