Chapter 20

Author's Note: Have you noticed that I never focused on their love life or like romance?. So for this or the next chapter it will be a light chapter.

•••

Ten being annoyed is an understatement, he admits that he likes the attention that Johnny's giving him but following him wherever he goes just annoys the hell out of him. It all started yesterday, he didn't know what's gotten into him and he just followed him wherever he goes. He tried making him stop but the older just doesn't stop

Ten groaned and closed his eyes for the ninth time, "Don't you have anything to do?." He asked him and Johnny just grinned like a fool.

"Hmm actually, yes I have."he answered.

Ten clapped his hands, "Great! Now do it and leave me alone." As soon as he finished his statement he turned his back and walked away but he then stopped when he felt a presence on his back

"I thought you have something to do?." He asked irritatingly.

"Yes, following you for the rest of my life." He seriously answered which made Ten's heart beats faster and face turned red.

Ten pointed his forefinger at him, "Y...you stop with your acts Johnny." He said while trying to calm his heart from exploding in excitement.

"What act? I like you, okay?." He confessed and Ten mentally cursed when his heart only beats faster and faster like it will explode any minute.

"Too bad I don't like you." Because I love you, dumbass, He sassily said and regained his poise infront of the older.

He turned his back back and started to walk away leaving the older with unexplainable expression plastered on his face but later on he grinned and followed the younger.

"I like you and I'd do anything for you to like me back, Chittaphon." He enthusiastically said with confidence oozing out of him.

Ten stopped for a moment with a smile on his lips while thinking the bright future ahead of him, "Then perish."

"Ah Hyung..." Shotaro whined.

The 99 liners (except for lucas), 00 liners together with Chenle and Jisung are currently at the living room chilling when Donghyuck started asking Shotaro questions which flustered him and whined very very cutely.

"What?.." Donghyuck chuckled while looking at the younger who's whining cutely, "I'm just asking."

"Hyung, you can't bully me just because I'm younger than you." Shotaro pouted and glared at the older which only made him laugh because of the cuteness but immediately stopped.

"Who would dare bully Sungchan's love interest? Do you think I'm suicidal? He might be silent but damn he's scary." Donghyuck said and they nodded.

"And very tall." Chenle added.

Jisung looked at him confusedly, "Why would you suddenly say that?."

"Because duh, he's so tall and scary." He then rolled his eyes.

Just seconds later Sungchan appeared and majestically walked down the stairs which made Renjun who's in between Jeno and Jaemin smirked.

"Oh, Sungchan you're here, come and collect your ball of sunshine he's at the verge of crying because Donghyuck keeps bullying him." He said while eyeing Sungchan then Donghyuck who felt betrayed by his best friend.

"So mischievous." Jaemin commented and Renjun just giggled along with Jeno.

"Excuse me?!." He dramatically said and Renjun just stuck his tongue out.

Sungchan looked at Shotaro who was looking down with crossed arms, glossy eyes and a pout on his lips.

"He keeps asking Shotaro inappropriate questions and making him uncomfortable." Yangyang seconded Renjun's statement which made the two smirked.

Donghyuck looked at Mark who's laughing his ass out, "Mork?! Won't you defend me?." He asked.

Mark raised his hands up like he's surrending, "Look dude, I don't want to get involved in your trouble and besides Sungchan's scary."

Donghyuck felt the world is against him and he only has himself as his ally, "Traitors."

Sungchan stood infront of Donghyuck and he felt very small for his height is only 174 cm and the younger's height is 184 cm like fuck he's so lucky for being tall.  

"Let me explain." He started and Sungchan stared at him dangerously and totally abusing the fact that he's much taller than the older.

"This is entertaining." Renjun and Yangyang said in unison.

Shotaro who was watching them can't help but to giggle, "Sungchanie~." He softly called Sungchan who immediately turned like a puppy the moment the older called him.

They can't help but to feel shocked and ridiculed at the same time because of the scene, "Look at him how can he be a dragon with us and be a tamed puppy when he's with Shotaro?." Hendery said while shaking his head.

"Whipped." They said in unison.

Sungchan ignored them and only focused his attention to Shotaro, "Are you okay, hyung?." He said sweetly and Shotaro nodded while giggling.

"You're here now so I'm okay." He responded while smiling causing for the younger to smile back and fall deeper with no intention of stopping to fall.

Jungwoo walked to the garden because Lucas texted him to come because he has something to say. Since it was Lucas he needs to go and see him.

When the older saw the younger pacing back and forth he chuckled and called him, "Lucas, I'm here."

Lucas turned his head to the older and his heart pounded so fast that it might explode.

"Hyung." He called while the older started walking closer to him making his breath hitch.

"So what do you want to tell me?." He asked softly making the younger's heart melt.

"I...uh..uhm." he mentally cursed himself for making himself look like a fool around Jungwoo's presence.

"Go on, don't be shy."

Lucas inhaled deeply, "O..okay then please don't don't freak out to what I will say to you."

Jungwoo nodded attentively and gestured the younger to proceed.

"I didn't know when it happened but I just woke up and all I want is to take care of you and shower you with all my love. Jungwoo hyung, I love you." As soon as he finished speaking he closed his eyes and ran away from the garden leaving Jungwoo dumbfounded.

"Lucas loves me?." He whispered and when it all sink in he looked at the younger who was running away and yelled.

"Hey! How dare you runaway after confessing! Lucas comeback you dumb giant baby!!."