Chapter 15

It was 3 in the morning when Yuta groaned in pain and sat up. He held his head which was hurting as fuck and mentally cursed himself for being too close to the trucks.

He turned his gaze to his right when he heard a snore coming from the right side of the bed, he was both in awe and surprised when he saw his Angel sleeping peacefully beside him.

' So he was the one who took care of me huh?, Ah... you're making me fall deeper, Sichengie.' He thought with a smile and caressed Sicheng's hair.

"I can get used to this." He said to himself while admiring the younger who's sleeping beside him, just a second later he felt tired he wrapped his arms around Sicheng and succumb to the darkness.

The Sun has risen and Sicheng woke up with something heavy on his waist he turned to see it and saw Yuta hugging him. He looked at it again and blushed, he tried to get it off him and it just made Yuta hug him more.

His face was so close to Yuta's and can't help but to blush harder, minutes after staring to his face Yuta slowly opened his eyes and smiled when Sicheng's red face was the first thing to greet him in the morning.

"Ah...what a way to start the morning...morning, love." Yuta whispered, Sicheng was shocked and he suddenly got up totally forgetting the endearment Yuta just gave him.

"Y..you... you're awake." He said in disbelief, Yuta smiled and pulled him into a sudden hug which caused his face to hit Yuta's hard chest.

"Yes...yes I am." He answered.

He blushed harder, "A..are you hungry? I..I'll come downstairs to buy you breakfast." He said as he tries to escape the older's grasps.

Yuta hugged him tighter, "Have I ever told you that...I like you?."

' I can't tell him that I love him he'll freak out.' He thought.

Sicheng nodded slowly, "You said it back when I was packing your stuff."

"Then...do you believe it?." He asked once more and it took Sicheng seconds before responding.

"Wasn't that just a joke?." He slowly asked and heard the older chuckled.

"No."

Sicheng's eyes widened and hid his face on Yuta's chest even more, "I...I."

Yuta shushed him, "You don't have to answer me, yet. Just take your take and I will make sure to make you fall in love with me."

"I like you, too." Sicheng muttered.

Yuta thought he heard it wrong so he sat up and looked at him with wide eyes, "What did you say?."

Sicheng blushed he shook his head and ran away from Yuta because of embarrassment. Yuta smiled like a fool and followed the younger. Once Sicheng was outside he saw his brother together with Jeno and Jaemin walking towards them.

"Great! You're here, ge. Tell Yuta hyung to come down we'll have our breakfast." Said Renjun but he shook his head.

"I'll be heading first, you go tell Yuta." He said and ran when he heard the older called his name.

The three look at each other with confusion written on their faces, once Yuta got out he found Sicheng at the elevator.

"Hyung, I'm glad you're awake come let's have our breakfast." Jeno happily said and Yuta nodded. While they're walking Renjun turned his head to Yuta who was walking coolly with his hands inside his pockets.