Mafia Estafadora

-Short Introduction-

Almost of the members of the Mafia Estafadora are inside the Waydream 127 Cafe monetoring their current target which is Feng Miao who's a son of a Multimillionaire in China and with him is Kim Jungwoo who's disguised as a woman and is named Rose.

No one will doubt him being a man for he's much more a girl than a real girl. They're minding their own business when Zhong Chenle who's disguised as a waiter 'accidentally' poured their drinks on him.

"Fucking shit!." Feng Miao cursed and glared at Chenle who's head was low not daring to look up for he might laugh.

"I'm...so sorry, it was an accident." He lowered his head more so that he won't notice his smirk.

"Feng-er are you okay?." Jungwoo fakingly said with concern.

"Waiter! We've been like waiting for our order for like 15 minutes now." Liu Yangyang who's with Ten made a fake irritated face.

"I keep telling you don't always use like." Ten scolded Yangyang but he smirked afterwards.

Chenle immediately went to their place to avoid being caught and silently laughed together with them.

Feng Miao looked so pissed but hid it when he looked at Jungwoo's beautiful face then he sighed, "I'm okay, Rose."

Jungwoo stood up and still has his 'concern' look, "You should change, do you have an extra shirt?." He asked.

Feng Miao nodded, "Yes but can you wait? I won't be long." He silently cursed the stupid waiter for interrupting his precious time with Rose but he can't do anything now but to be nice infront of his date.

Jungwoo smiled while trying to send a signal to Huang Renjun and Lee Donghyuck saying that it's almost time for them to make move which they immediately understood.

"You can go now, Feng-er." He said while trying to hide his irritation.

' If not for your money I won't even go out with you, tsk.' he sneered in his thought.

As he walked near the door Donghyuck went running out and intentionally bumped in him while Renjun passed by and immediately took his wallet and went outside.

"Watch where you're going, fucking idiot!." He was enraged because he fell onto the floor while Jungwoo was watching him and can't help but to laugh, also all the people inside the cafe laughed along too.

"Oops, my bad." Donghyuck smirked and went out.

Feng Miao was so mad and embarrassed that he left Rose inside the Cafe and went home without even saying goodbye. It's not like Jungwoo cared about him at all.

Renjun took all the useless cards out in Feng Miao's wallet until they saw a silver credit card that disappointed and angered them.

"Fucking son of a Multimillionaire my ass." Ten snorted.

"Shotaro check the amount of the card and withdraw it all." Mafia Estafadora's Leader Moon Taeil ordered and Osaki Shotaro obediently obeyed.

"It's less than six hundred thousand." His statement made them all dumbfounded.

They were stunned because they earn more money than the money that's inside the silver card. Just by stealing a Lamborghini and selling it will already make them millions of money, they didn't expect that their target is so poor.

"That motherfucker! Did he just scammed us?." Donghyuck's face was red from anger.

"Now it all make sense with him offering me to buy a condo that 'we' might use when we marry, huh! How shameless!." Jungwoo huff.

"Coming from the Kings of scammers and shamelessness." Renjun spouted and earned a glare from them.

"I bet this card isn't even his." Yangyang rolled his eyes.

"Hyung I received an email coming from SM Agency, their inviting us." Shotaro suddenly spoke that caught their attention.

Chenle smirked, "I heard that the Pecadora and Del Diablo lost Millions of money because they refused their invitation and we wouldn't be dumb like them right?."

Everyone nodded, "Shotaro accept it tomorrow's meeting might be interesting." Taeil said and smiled.

Dear Mafia Estafadora,

We sincerely invites you to SM Agency to talk about something and if you dare not to come and reject our invitation we have many ways for you to accept it, I hope you can come tomorrow at exactly 12:00 PM. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely Yours,
Lee Soo Man of SM Agency

•••

Mafia Estafadora/Swindle Mafia- is known for thievery because their hands moves fast, they're also a well known swindler and they specializes manipulation, mind manipulation.

Moon Taeil- Mafia Estafadora's Leader 94 liner

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul/Ten- second in command 96 liner

Kim Jungwoo 98 liner

Huang Renjun 00 liner

Lee Donghyuck 00 liner

Liu Yangyang 00 liner

Osaki Shotaro- Hacker 00 liner

Zhong Chenle 01 liner