Chapter 14

When Lucas witnessed Jungwoo's painful state last night he didn't went to his room instead he stayed in Jungwoo's room and stayed beside him all night taking care of him.

Knowing from Ten that he was abused and once a victim of human trafficking and agreeing to their decision to make him one makes him regrets the decision and can't help but to be angry.

While he's in a deep thought he didn't noticed Jungwoo opened his eyes and tears flowing down to his cheeks and suddenly he was back in reality when he heard him sobbed. He immediately looked at him embraced him and calmed him down.

"Shh, everything's alright...Lucas is here no one's gonna hurt you." He said while hugging him tightly and kissing his head.

"N..no one's gonna h..hurt Jungwoo?." Jungwoo shakily said and Lucas nodded.

"Not when Lucas is here." He answered and Jungwoo sniff.

"Jungwoo was so scared, many bad memories flashing in Jungwoo's head made Jungwoo scared." Jungwoo whimpered.

Lucas suddenly remembered what Ten said earlier about Jungwoo's state that once something reminds Jungwoo about what happened to him back then he tends to refer himself as Jungwoo not I and be a big baby which he finds very very adorable.

"Hush now... it's all in the past it won't happen again."

Jungwoo suddenly got up and looked at Lucas' face while catching his hands and plays with it.

"Do...do Lucas wants to know why Jungwoo hates physical fights?." He innocently said as he plays with Lucas' large hands.

Lucas tried his best not to coo and pinch his cheeks but hell if Jungwoo continued acting this way it'll be a long day for him.

"Yes, yes... Lucas wants to know everything about Jungwoo." He sweetly said and Jungwoo leaned closer he then tilted his head so he can reach his ears.

"Jungwoo was abused by Jungwoo's parents and Jungwoo's kidnappers." He whispered which made Lucas clenched his fist tightly and grit his teeth.

How can someone hurt this baby angel infront of him? Who had the guts to hurt his baby?.

' Wait my baby? Oh yes my baby, he's my baby whether he likes it and he'll like it.' Lucas thought.

"Are Jungwoo's parents still alive? Where can Lucas find them?." He asked and Jungwoo shrugged his shoulders.

"Jungwoo doesn't know, will Lucas hurt Jungwoo because Jungwoo doesn't know?." He immediately shook his head when he saw his tears falling.

He wiped them, "Of course not why would Lucas hurt such an Angel, hmm?."

"Because Jungwoo can't answer Lucas' question." He pouted and he wasn't able to control himself he pinched Jungwoo's cheeks and cooed him.

"Jungwoo's so cute how can someone hurt an angel like Jungwoo, hmm?." He lovingly said.

' Damn, I never thought I'd be this head over heels goddamnit Lucas pull yourself together!.'  He thought.

"Jungwoo wants to play outside." He said and Lucas remembered Ten said that he can't let Jungwoo outside he can only let him when he's back to his normal self.

"Jungwoo needs to rest." Lucas said as he's readying Jungwoo's bed.

"No! Jungwoo wants to play outside!." Jungwoo raised his voice and started to punch the bed.

Lucas sighed he grabbed his hands and cupped his cheek, "Jungwoo will go outside when Jungwoo's all normal, alright?."

Jungwoo looked at him confusedly, "Is Jungwoo not normal?." He asked.