Chapter 29

"In Joon..." Jaemin said hopelessly.

"Don't In Joon me! Answer you fuckers." He said while gritting his teeth.

Tao suddenly thought of something, "Why don't you tell them when it was Renjun who killed Jaemin's cousin back then?." Jaemin immediately looked at Tao who was still kneeling and wiping his tears.

'I just can't be the one who's suffering.' Tao thought.

"It was me who did it!." In Joon shouted making Tao chuckle.

"Sure, keep taking the blame because between you two you're the one who's in charge of the killing, right? So when Renjun killed someone you will immediately take over looking like you were the one who did it."

Tao slowly stood up, "Renjun might've mastered manipulation and thievery but that doesn't mean he can't kill someone. May I just remind you he killed someone when he's six so he can do it again."

Kris laughed, "He's indeed worthy of being your brother, first you killed his father then it was him who killed his lover's cousin. What a family."

Tao glared at him, "You've also killed someone so don't start."

"I've only killed your father and the whole Sin Piedad."he answered.

"What the fuck is this?." Jaemin cursed and ruffled his hair.

"Nana." Jeno said and hugged him.

In Joon looked at him with a hint of pity but was immediately covered with anger. Taeyong suddenly spoke, "In Joon put your gun down, stop this."

In Joon ignored him, "You might be Renjun's leader but you're no leader to me."

Jaemin has finally had the courage to look at In Joon's eyes, "You killer! You're both killers! You, your brother and Renjun! You ruthless killers!!." He shouted making In Joon step back because someone's pulling him away (not literally).

In Joon dropped the gun and glared at him, when he's about to attack him he just back down as if someone's controlling him.

"Fuck off, Renjun!!." He said angrily with eyes flaring. At the same time the Culture went barging in with all their might. Sungchan running towards to Shotaro the moment his eyes met his.

Donghyuck who has a grand entrance looked at his hyungs, "Grab him don't let him escape so that Renjun would take over." In Joon glared at him.

"Fuck you."

The Neo immediately went over him and held him in place not releasing him despite of him struggling to escape.

"Let me go! I won't let him take over just for those imbeciles to see him again!." He said with full of rage but the Neo's are stronger than him especially Johnny and Lucas.

"This is the first time Renjun tried to forced himself to take over." Donghyuck said to Jeno and Jaemin and tried to help them get up.

Suddenly In Joon stopped struggling his legs betrayed him making him kneel while he was being held, with all his might and before letting Renjun take over he look at Jeno and Jaemin.

"He didn't mean it." Was the last thing he said as Renjun succeeded taking over. The Neo finally released him as they are sure that it is now Renjun.

Renjun looked at his lovers with tears falling from his eyes, "I..It was an accident I didn't want to kill her, I swear. P..Please believe me." He cried loudly and covered his face with his hands as he was ashamed with what he did back then.