Chapter 27

It has been an hour since the team Neo and Culture left the mansion leaving the Technology and others inside the mansion. To say that they're nervous and anxious is a severe understatement.

They wouldn't be able to know what would be the outcome of tonight's fight but they hope it wouldn't lead to a tragic one because God(I used to censore this) knows they won't accept it and they will go to hell just to drag their sinful souls back to the mansion.

"Have you activated the speaker and camera of the bracelet?."Doyoung asked the hackers and it was Kun who nodded.

"Yes, I already did." Doyoung nodded in satisfaction and in just a second they saw what is currently happening at the base of the Organizacíon's.

They saw that the Neo members are already there in front of them meaning Shotaro and Jungwoo must be in front of them beside of the enemies. Then in one angle they can see Shotaro, Jungwoo, Taeil and the enemies from Jeno and Jaemin bracelets.

"One step closer and their heads will blow up." Tao warned them on behalf of his boss making half  of the Neo scoff because of how his threat is so old fashion.

Yuta being one of the sassy brat he is took a step closer provoking them, "We've already killed all your men outside without even breaking a sweat, do you think we're stupid enough to follow your words?." He said with confidence as he stepped forwards again but now together with the Neo.

Amusement was seen dancing in their boss' eyes the moment he heard Yuta's words and smirked, "And I'm impressed with your work, truly you deserve to be in the big 3." He finally spoke, making Tao look at him.

"Don't be too amazed, it's just us." Johnny said with all confidence.

"Yeah and later on it'll be you who will end up dead." Tao answered.

"Dream on." Jaemin said and clearly you will see dullness covered his eyes.

With that he caught Tao's attention making him smirk and focusing only to him and Jeno.

"Ah Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno, with your reactions and expressions I suppose you already know everything about Renjun and In Joon's past, don't you?." Jaemin clenched his fist and grit his teeth while Jeno's trying to calm him down.

"What's with all the chattering about? We didn't came here for that, we came to fight." Jaehyun but Tao ignored him.

"Why not hear me first before fighting? To make everything interesting?." He said while leaving no room for argument.

"We might take this chance as a distraction." Xiaojun said but then was cut off because of a gunshot coming out of nowhere making them startled

"Just to make sure you do no funny business, just so you know we have snipers all over the place, make one wrong move and baam.. you've been shot." Tao continued making them glare at him.

"Damn you." Shotaro whispered making his hyungs look at him in disbelief.

"I still know how to curse, hyungs." He quietly said making them pity him because of his state.

"If Sungchan will see him at this state that guy will spare no lives." Johnny whispered to Taeyong who only gave him a glare causing him to shut up.

Lucas who was quietly since they entered the base kept his gaze to Jungwoo who was also looking at him with a sad smile making his anger rise to the top but Taeyong was holding him off.

"Well let's start it off with your father, that I am not sorry for it because I had to do it." It was just a sentence but Jaemin was shocked and anger to death he was about to draw his gun when a bullet nearly hit Taeil causing for Doyoung to go crazy.

"Goddamn it!.", Doyoung shouted, Yangyang together with Jisung tried to calm him down from trying to destroy the screen.

"Hyung, if you won't calm down we won't let you see what's happening... I'm going to lock you up." Sicheng said with full of seriousness making Doyoung calm down with a heavy heart.

"This is making me insane." He whispered.

"Y..you really did kill my father?." Jaemin's voice started to shake.

"Yeah and it cost your memories that's why you can't remember my step brother, how sad is that?."

"So it is true?." Xiaojun whispered.

"You're so evil!." Jeno growled but Tao only laughed emptily.

"If I am evil then what does it makes my step brother?." He said with his voice raising.

Everyone stopped talking and listened attentively to what Tao is going to say next. Back to his boss who only look at him intensely too bad Tao doesn't know.

"Uhm short cutie?." Johnny said with his statement sounding like duh?.

"Nonsense! Who cutie would try to kill one of his lovers? And manipulating one of them?....oh right, Renjun." He sarcastically said.

To say everyone's confused and surprised is definitely an understatement, hearing this now even though Jeno and Jaemin don't remember everything with what Tao is saying its so familiar to them.

"Renjun did... what?." Sicheng whispered while focusing on the screen.

"I don't believe you." Jeno firmly said.

Tao scoffed, "Still trying to defend your lovers' perfect image?, How pathetic."

"You're pathetic! You fucking killed my father and erased Renjun from our lives and you're not even remorseful?." Jaemin finally exploded in Jeno's arms.

People saying bad things about him and Jeno he can still tolerate it but when it comes to Renjun heck! he will throw a fight without a second thought that same goes for Jeno.

"Compare to you two you're much pathetic, accepting Renjun in your lives while at the past he tried killing Jeno with the knife he gave you?. Since you don't remember anything let me also tell you that he manipulated you for you to like him as well but it backfired when Jeno came into your life resulting for him to try killing him because of it. Don't you remember that..Jeno?."

He gazes Jeno who was glaring at him, "You may not remember who but Renjun was the one who ordered In Joon to kill you at the alleyway when you went to the 119 Club but then he chose to spare your pathetic life because he pitied you and took over so In Joon won't succeed on killing you."

As cliche as it seems but Jeno started to remember the scene at the alleyway where he almost died, he let go of Jaemin when he slowly saw the face of the person who tried kill him with the knife that Jaemin once had.

"N..no." as he started to step backwards he fell onto the ground.

"Jeno." Taeyong said but Jaehyun pulled him closer to him.

Jaemin looked at his lover, "Tell me it's not true, Nono. Tell me that motherfucker is just trying ruin our relationship with Renjun, tell me!." Jaemin's voice started to raise at the end when Jeno doesn't have the intention to speak.

Jeno looked at his lover with tears falling into his beautiful eyes, "I..I'm sorry, Nana."

Jaemin closed his eyes, he raised his gun to shoot Tao and pulled the trigger in an instance that no one saw coming. Then the Neo readied their guns if ever someone will shoot at them.

The boss looked at Tao without an intention of trying to help him.

"You piece of shit." Tao said and tried to signal the snipers but no bullets was shot making him confused and angry.

"Ah.. what a pity, do you think I'm all bark and no bite? Didn't I warned you to keep your mouth shut, ge?." A familiar voice was heard but no sign of face was shown but they knew it was Renjun or more like In Joon.

"Fuck you, In Joon." Tao closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

'Awakening In Joon is the worst thing that he planned.' he thought.