Chapter 13

After they finished their mission Suho immediately called them to congratulate them and told them to relax for three days. He said he also heard about what happened to Yuta and is ready to take him home just to make sure he's okay but Sicheng volunteered to take care of him in their room because he's a medic and he knows how to handle him.

Taeyong knocked at their door before entering and saw Yuta laying on the bed while Sicheng's beside him caressing his hair this scene made him his heart awe'd, "Are you sure you don't want me to take care of him? We can take turns you know."

Sicheng looked at him with a smile and shook his head, "I'm sure hyung and besides you need to have fun and relax, I want to be with him til' he wakes up."

Taeyong sighed and helplessly nodded, "Just so you know I'll be at the beach if you'll ever need me, alright?." Sicheng nodded and he left their room.

Now that Taeyong has left silence filled the room and Sicheng's didn't noticed the tear that escaped his eye.

"Y..you are so dumb do you know that? You said you'll let me watch at the front row seat but...why did you pushed me away?." He said while stroking the older's hair.

"And why do you always wants to bomb things? As far as I can remember you and your friends specializes knives and guns not explosive weapons." He continued.

He admits that Yuta is very handsome especially when he's sleeping because he looks so peaceful. Now that he's peacefully sleeping Sicheng took his time to appreciate his ethereal beauty that no one can ever match.

He doesn't know why his heart is beating so fast but he likes the way it beats faster especially when Yuta's the reason behind it.

He had no idea if he likes him or love him but that didn't matter for what matters the most is for Yuta to wake up and he's still with him when he does.

"I'll just be beside you so rest all you want but I also want you to wake up because I don't want you to miss all the fun they're having." He said while kissing his forehead and continued to caress his hair.

The 94, 95, 96 and 97 liners are at the beach drinks area (or maybe bar area? I dunno what's it called but it's like a place serving drinks at the beach), Lucas and Jungwoo are inside their room probably resting, Xiaojun together with the 00, 01 and 02 liners are resting at the beach lounge chair, while Hendery and Yangyang are walking at the beach.

"I'm bored what do you think we can do here aside from swimming?." Donghyuck dramatically sat up and turned to Renjun who's at the verge of sleeping but thanks to Donghyuck's loud voice he's wide awake now.

"You can shut up and sleep." Renjun groaned as he took off his sunglasses and glare at his best friend who just rolled his eyes.

"You're still boring I see." Donghyuck nodded and turned to Mark who's drinking an orange juice and stopped when he saw Donghyuck looking at him.

He felt his ears turned red and cleared his throat, "What is it, Hyuck?." He softly asked which made Donghyuck blushed.

' What's with the sudden pet name?.' Donghyuck thought.

'Why do I find him so cute while blushing?.'  Mark thought.

"I..I wanna do something but I don't know what to do." He whined at him and totally forgetting he blushed because of him.

"Why don't we play?." They turned to Chenle who took off his Black and gold Louis Vuitton 1.1 Millionaires Sunglasses (I like that sunglasses I hope to get one in the future:>).

"Play what?." Shotaro asked.

"If it's volleyball just shut up." Renjun and Jaemin said at the same time which made Renjun opened his closed eyes.

"Meanie." Chenle pouted and went to Jisung's place to whine.

Donghyuck clapped his hands and stood up, "Volleyball it is."

Renjun groaned once more and glared at him but Donghyuck just rolled his eyes at him, "Stop groaning Rafaelo or else I'm gonna slap you til' you numb in pain."

"Sadist." Shotaro whispered.

"Then go and play ahead don't expect me to play with you." He said and closed his eyes.

But Donghyuck went beside him and dragged his body up, "Oh no you dont, you're going to play with us. Chenle since you proposed the idea go and call the others to play."

Chenle looked at him and crossed his arms but obediently obeyed his order. He went to his hyungs and called them to play they eventually agreed and the olders set the playing area.

"This sucks I don't know how to play, Donatello." Renjun whined and Donghyuck just gave him a face palm look.

"Jaemin also don't know how to play but he's playing." He said while pointing at Jaemin who stood beside Jeno sexily.

'Fucking hot and sexy human beings.' Renjun thought.

Jeno and Jaemin saw Renjun pouted and they looked at him dangerously.

"Mine." Jaemin growled, Jeno grabbed his waist and leaned closer to his ears.

"Ours." He whispered huskily which made Jaemin gulped and slowly nodded.

"Ours." He rephrased, Jeno happily nodded causing his eyes to form crescent.

"Xiaojun hyung, Mark hyung said you should call Hendery and Yangyang hyung so we all could play." Sungchan approached Xiaojun and he looked at him.

"Can't you just do it?." He asked and Sungchan smiley shook his head.

"I don't want to so go and call them." Xiaojun looked at him in disbelief.

"I am older than you! How could you order me around?." Xiaojun pointed his finger at him and Sungchan just smiled and raised a thumbs up while mouthing 'Jiayo!'.

Since he can't do anything but to follow him he just scanned the beach until he saw a couple sitting on the sand not far away from him.

"Here goes nothing." He muttered and slowly walked towards them. As he gets closer and closer to them his heart beats faster and faster like it will explode any minute.

When he got closer he cleared his throat, "Uhh..."

The couple slowly looked at him with amusement which made him blushed and hung his head low.

"Yes, Xiaojun ge?." It was Yangyang who answered him.

He inhaled deeply, "Theyaskedmetocallyoubecausewewillplayvolleyball." He said quickly and mentally slapped himself for embarrassing himself infront of them.

Yangyang chuckled and Hendery smiled thinking that this person infront of them is interesting.

"Ge, we won't eat you so loosen up and say it clearly because we didn't quite understand what you said." Yangyang teased making the older blush and repeat himself even though they heard him crystal clear.

"Yeah I need your permission first before doing so." Hendery seconded which made Yangyang smacked him and made Xiaojun blushed harder.

"What do you mean 'I', ge?." He raised an eyebrow and Hendery gave him a scoff.

"You're our bottom just you know." Hearing this conversation of them made his heart flutter and he just want to be away from them. Yangyang crossed his arms and huffed.

"Uhh.. we will play volleyball and they want me to call you so we all can play." As soon as he finished his sentence he ran away from the couple.

"Gosh I'm so embarrassing." Xiaojun muttered.

"Ge, I want him ours." Yangyang said while looking at the older who just ran away from them.

Hendery stood up, dusted himself and extended his hand to his lover, "Come, we'll make him ours."

•••••

Author's Note: I love Sicheng's scene here because I find it very pure and cute, how 'bout you? Kekekeke.