Prologue

"What are we going to do now?, Organización de Criminal is already here in our country it won't be long for them to take over." One of the co-founder of SM Agency, Kim Junmyeon also known as Suho said.

"You shouldn't worry too much, our CEO here will come up on something." Another co-founder of SM Agency,Park Jungsoo also known as Leeteuk said while putting his arms on Suho's shoulder trying to calm him.

With what he said Suho calmed down for a bit because he knows that Leeteuk was right.

"About that I already have a plan in mind but I don't know if it's going to work." The founder of SM Agency, Lee Soo Man said.

Leeteuk grinned, "With me in here that plan of yours will work no matter what."

Lee Soo Man ignored him and looked at Suho's direction, "I thought of creating an organization that can defeat that shitty Organización de Criminal and I already know people who can be a part of it." He stopped.

"Well, who are they and what will be the name of it?" Suho said.

"Hmm I want it to be Pecados del Diablo Estafador." Suho was stunned while Leeteuk laughed thinking that the CEO is out of his mind.

' I mean who the fuck would name an organization with the Big 3 Mafias' name? He's insane' Leeteuk thought.

"Are you kidding me? Why would you name your Organization like that? Are you looking for death?." Leeteuk laughed once more.

If the Big 3 would hear about this crazy plan of him they won't hesitate to burn the Agency and kill everyone in it like would they still be happy if their name will be used without their consent?.

"Because the Organization is made for the Big 3." He seriously said that made the two looked horrible.

"No offense Soo Man but are you still sane? Don't you want your life? Because I still want mine!." Suho freaked out and looked at Lee Soo Man like he's the craziest man in the world.

' I already knew that this would be their reaction, stupid fools.' Lee Soo Man sneered in his mind.

"I am not kidding and I am still sane if we still care about our country the Big 3 will be our solution for the Organización de Criminal problem. Just think about it the Mafia Pecados is known for their great use of technology they can create weapons that normal people can't make and they are great at explosive weapons, the Mafia del Diablo is known for their great use of any knives and guns while the Mafia Estafadora is known for swindling, manipulation and thievery.

Being Intelligent is what they have in common and if they'll be one and go against the Organización de Criminal that shitty Organization won't have a chance." He explaied thoroughly which made the two think twice.

They knew that Lee Soo Man was right the Big 3 didn't got that title for no reason and if they go against the Organización they will be defeated at last. But the question is how will they make the Big 3 join their planned Organization? For all they know the Big 3 doesn't do businesses to any Agency especially their Agency, who is after them because of their doings and lastly the Big 3 hates each other guts.

"Then what are you planning to do? How will you make them join? If we are after them, those Big 3 are after each other's heads." Leeteuk asked and Lee Soo Man smiled.

"Just wait and witness the miracle that will happen."