Chapter 05

"$5M." Jungwoo raised his bidder card with a smile but the kind of smile he has is actually very scary.

"$6M anybody? If not then he will get the item." Chenle said while enjoying the show, that his Jungwoo hyung is creating.

"$6M." Jungwoo's eyes became darker when someone aside from the girl bid.

"$8M." The girl from earlier bid and received a glare from the man who bidded $6M.

"This is...very entertaining, isn't it?."Taeil said.

"What would he even do with the necklace? He's a man and that's a women's necklace." Lucas said referring to Jungwoo.

"He has a thing for shiny and expensive necklaces." Shotaro answered which satisfied their curiosity.

Jungwoo raised his bidding card, "$20M." He then dropped a bomb that startled most of them.

"Ooh it was raised so high $21M, anyone?." Donghyuck is clearly looking at the girl.

"Why would you even compete with a girl!!? You're a man, just give it to me already!." The girl yelled and glared at Jungwoo who was smiling at Donghyuck and Chenle.

"So what if I'm a man? At least I'm much more beautiful than you." He said then crushed the girl's pride and made everyone laugh.

"If no one will bid in 3 seconds the sir with number 25 bidder card will get it." Chenle said.

"Going once.....going twice....-"

"$41M!." The girl shouted and is full of sweats, Jungwoo glared at her and is ready to bid but was stopped by Taeil.

"Jungwoo stand back." He heard Taeil said which made him sulk.

"But...hyung, I..I want it."he pouted.

Taeyong interrupted, "That's a fake one Jungwoo, Lucas' mother has the real one just go get it to him."

The moment Jungwoo heard what Taeyong said his eyes gleamed.

"Hyung? What do you mean?." Lucas was stunned.

"Give it to him." Taeyong said and no one argued with him.

"Let her have it, I didn't bring any money with me anyways." With his statement everyone was left dumbfounded especially the girl.

"You!..." The girl was speechless and Jungwoo looked at her cockily.

Donghyuck clapped his hands and smiled annoyingly, "The bidder with the number 13 bidder card has bought the A'tinyteez necklace for $41M, thank you for bidding mate."

"We saw another ugly ass guys sneacking near the second floor, hyung." Jisung said.

"Still no news about the swindlers?." Johhny asked which kinda offended the Mafia Estafadora.

"At least make us sound nice." Taeil rolled his eyes and Johnny snickered.

"Dream on."

"They really took their time, huh?." Yuta sarcastically said.

"Kun have you seen them anywhere?." Taeyong asked.

"They haven't left the room yet, they're talking and haven't touched the diamond." Some were irritated.

"What the fuck are taking them so long!?."Johnny angrily said.

"Hyung, don't shout people might hear you." Mark calmly said.

"Do you think they're planning on keeping the diamond to their selves?." Jeno asked and Jaemin agreed.

"What a creative mind you got there, child." He was irritated by the way Taeil called him.

"You're a child, your whole family is a child." He fired back.

"You're such a child, babe." Jaemin flirtly said which made everyone groan.

"You're such a flirt, Jaemin." Xiaojun sneered and he just chuckled.

"Without my order they won't do such a thing." They heard Taeil once more.

Doyoung who's with the hackers snorted, "Maybe you ordered them to do so."

"You can shut up now, bunny." Taeil teased and Doyoung's face turned red.

"Your whole family is a bunny!!." He yelled.

"Cute." Taeil whispered.

"But seriously what's taking them so long?." Jaehyun asked and looked at Taeyong who happens to look at him at the same time but immediately looked away which made Jaehyun smirked.

"They can hear us, right?." Sicheng asked.

"Maybe." Hansol answered shortly.

"Why don't I take a look?." Sungchan suggested and Taeil snorted.

"Are you delusional, child?." Taeil  stopped him by his words without even saying stop or don't.

"What's with you and that child pet name?." Hendery asked.

"Because you're all a child." He said with confidence.

"But you're a five year old inside of a grown up body." Donghyuck said.

After the third item that was auctioned they took a break without them knowing it because they're busy bickering.

"Shut up, Dongfuck." And Donghyuck just laughed.

"What if I go check on them? after the fourth item, the diamond will be the next item that will be auctioned." Chenle suggested.

"You're still a child so... no."

"Taeil hyung I'm not a child." Chenle whined which made Jisung smile halfly.

"Cute."

They soon heard a gunshot inside the room where the trio are. Aside from them no one heard it because it's a soundproof room but since they have communicators with them they can hear what's happening inside.

"Shit." Donghyuck cussed.

"What the fuck was that!!?."Xiaojun freaked out.

"Kun tell me what's happening!." After Taeyong heard the gunshot he panicked, worrying that something bad happened to the trio.

"The gunshot was directed at the camera." He said while lowkey panicking.

"Fuck it I'm going there." Taeyong said and quickly got up from his seat then Jaehyun followed him.

Seconds after they got up they heard a voice.

"H..hyung." Yangyang voice was heard and then the two stopped from walking.

"Yang? Tell hyung what happened." Jungwoon softly said.

"You solve this, the auction is starting and make sure no one's hurt or else" Donghyuck dangerously said and everyone nodded.

"Yangyang? What happened?." Hendery asked anxiously.

Then another gunshot after another gunshot was heard.

"Fuck it! Tell us what's happening!." Johnny yelled.

"Don't yell at him!." Hendery and Xiaojun said at the same time.

"T..they're just not after the diamond...." Yangyang's voice cracked.

"What are they after, Yang?." Taeil calmly asked because Yangyang will freak out more if you won't ask him calmly at a times like this.

"They're also after Renjun ge, they thought he has the diamond when he does not." Taeyong didn't waste time and went to the second floor while the inside security was just behind them.

"We never touched the diamond...yet they shot him."