Mafia Pecadora

-Short Introduction-

Today the members of the Mafia Pecadora were slacking off because they don't have work and since it's Saturday it was a normal and peaceful day for them but was interrupted when their leader came.

"Are the last shipments delivered?." Lee Taeyong asked the moment he came inside their head quarter.

"They are currently being delivered, Hyung." It was his cousin, Mark Lee who answered him and he nodded in satisfaction.

'How could he ask about the shipments at Saturday?' Mark thought then he continued watching.

He went inside the kitchen to fetch a drink when Qian Kun came down the stairs and sat in their living room while holding his laptop. He was doing something when Kim Doyoung talked to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked and eyed Kun, Kun looked at him for a moment then he paid attention to his laptop again.

"Earlier I received an email saying that SM Agency invites us..." Kun never had the chance to complete what he is about to say when Taeyong cut him off.

"Reject it." He firmly said but Kun's face was a little distorted clearly expressing that rejecting won't do any good.

"Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen?."Dong Sicheng asked himself and Wong Hendery nodded.

"I also feel like something's gonna happen." Hendery just shrugged

"You shouldn't have said that, Hyung." Kun looked horrible that made Lucas laughed.

"You look ugly, Hyung HAHAHA." He said while laughing, Kun gave him a glare but that didn't stopped him from laughing.

"Why?." Hendery asked, referring to what Kun said.

"It's an automatic email, if you reject it the sender will automatically know and will do anything just for us to accept it." Kun explained and Taeyong's face darkened as soon as he heard what he said.

Taeyong's mood was already bad but it worsened when he saw Ji Hansol barging in, he is covered in sweats and is heavily panting.

"T..the shipments...were.... ambushed." He said while panting, Kun put his laptop down he approached his boyfriend and helped him wipe his sweats.

"Fuck we just lost Millions." Doyoung said while his brows were nearly connected.

Taeyong closed his fist tightly and gritted his teeth, "Fucking Agency, accept it."

Dear Mafia Pecadora,

We sincerely invites you to SM Agency to talk about something and if you dare not to come and reject our invitation we have many ways for you to accept it, I hope you can come tomorrow at exactly 12:00 PM. Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely Yours,
Lee Soo Man of SM Agency

••••

Mafia Pecadora/Sinful Mafia- is known for it's known in technologies they can invent new weapons that they can use and bring anywhere without being detected, they are also known for using explosive weapons.

Lee Taeyong- leader of Mafia Pecadora, 95 liners

Kim Dongyoung/Doyoung- 2nd in command, invents new weapons 96 liners

Ji Hansol - 94 liners

Qian Kun- Hacker, 96 liners

Lee Minhyung/Mark -99 liners

Dong Sicheng/Winwin - 97 liners

Wong Yukhei/Lucas - 99 liners

Wong Kunhang/Hendery - helps Doyoung in inventing, 99 liners