Chapter 19

Three days later the young ones were sent home for staying in the hospital is a pain in the ass while Sicheng just woke up which brought happiness to them. Yuta who felt responsible for what happened decided to watch over him and not let his eyes off of him but the younger was annoyed.

"You need to go home, Yuta hyung." Sicheng said for the fourth time and Yuta just continued to peel the apple for Sicheng.

Sicheng groaned and threw the unpeeled apple to Yuta, "What is it, Sichengie?." He softly said as he picked the apple on the bed.

"I'm talking to you and you're ignoring me!."he whined which made Yuta soft.

He sat at the chair near his bed and started to feed him the apple he sliced. Sicheng was flustered by his sudden action and can't help but to blushed.

"I can eat on my own, hyung."he stated and grabbed the apple by his left hand for his right hand has a cast because of the accident.

"You know I've thought of something." He said and Sicheng looked at him.

"What is it?."

"You should be banned from driving, no one should let you drive again." Yuta simply answered and started to peel another apple when he saw the apple he peeled and sliced were almost gone.

Sicheng's eyes widened, "What? But what if I want to go somewhere and everyone's busy?."

"What's the use of me–your handsome boyfriend if I can't even drive you wherever you want?." Sicheng suddenly choked because of what he said and his face is as red as a tomato.

Yuta immediately handed him the glass of water and motioned his hand in circle on his back. After Sicheng drank the water he gave it back to him and stared at him.

"Since when did you became my boyfriend?." He confusedly asked and Yuta smirked with confidence.

"Just now." He answered confidently for he knows the younger won't disagree with him.

Sicheng raised his brow, "Don't I have a say in this?."he asked and  Yuta shook his head 'no'.

"Nope you don't have a say at all, so starting from now on you are my responsibility, I'm your handsome boyfriend and you're my baby boyfriend." Sicheng covered himself with a blanket not wanting for the older to see his tomato face.

He'd be lying if he'll say that he didn't like it.

Back in the mansion silence and the Mafia Pecados del Diablo Estafador doesn't know each other, it's like they've never met before.

"Hey! Zhong Chenle! Give me back my Philips CD-i  game console!." Jisung rushed downstairs as he hunts the teen who's named–Zhong Chenle.

Chenle looked at him and grinned, "I don't know what you're talking about." Jisung glared at him.

"Thief! Give it back." He blurted and suddenly Chenle's mood went down and turned his back to Jisung with crossed arms.

Jisung then felt guilty and sighed, "Lele come on I said that without thinking, I'm sorry." He apologizes as he walks towards the older and the older laughed sticking his tongue out while taking out his game console and running away with it.

Jisung calmed his self down before yelling, "Zhong Chenle!!."and he ran after him.

"Come on give me some watermelon, Mork." Donghyuck cutely whined and Mark's face flashed red while shyly handing him one slice of watermelon.