Chapter 24

"Remember we'll start with the weakest one then onto the next one, don't fail and disappoint me." Was his boss' last words to him earlier making his heart tighten.

Tao's currently outside the mall with his men scattered all over the area waiting for the two members of the 'former' Mafia Estafadora to leave. He saw Jungwoo eyeing the diamond necklace that the lady was wearing and seems like he's waiting for the right timing to steal.

He then saw Shotaro walking behind the lady and as for Jungwoo when he saw Shotaro walking he also started walking near the lady. Shotaro quickly unlocked the necklace and Jungwoo quickly caught it, walking away like nothing ever happened.

After that happened he doesn't know if the lady is dumb or just dumb, how can she not noticed what happened?. He then remembered their once Mafia name and their known for.

'You shouldn't really judge a book by it's cover.'he thought.

They walked near where Tao is and he eyed his men secretly.

"I don't know hyung but why do you always steal things like that? I mean you are rich and you can just buy that." Shotaro speaks in tiny making Tao almost cooed.

"Shotaro, we're swindlers, thief what do you expect me to do? Besides I can save money and have the things that I want, stealing is easy." He also answers in tiny.

As for Shotaro's case he is indeed in a Swindler gang but he never actually steal on point like what others do, he's always in the car navigating and telling them what to do so yeah you get the point.

"Now that Sicheng has been discharged I will give this to him." Jungwoo said.

Shotaro looked uncomfortable with the idea of giving Sicheng a stolen item but he just giggled.

Tao looked at the time and immediately stepped in front of the two making them stop their tracks.

"Kim Jungwoo, a victim of abusive parents and human trafficking and was even more abused when you got kidnapped. How does it feel to be treated as an animal rather than a human?" He started and looked at Jungwoo who started to shake with fear and tear in his eyes.

Shotaro looked at Jungwoo who was shaking and tried to calm him down but Tao didn't let him, "Ah, Osaki Shotaro, innocent looking and happy going from the outside but dead and tortured on the inside. Tell me sweety, how does it feel to be abused and tortured by your own family?."

Shotaro's mind suddenly shut down as the person in front of them suddenly revealed his secret. He then immediately remembered the days when his own family will beat and torture him without mercy causing for him to fly to Korea.

A sudden pool of tears was released when he heard him, "H..hyung." he called Jungwoo who can't stop shaking and crying.

He's about to continue but a sudden phone call was heard. Jungwoo was about to leave and bring Shotaro with him when a pair of strong arms held them in place causing for their trauma to comeback.

"Yes, Mom?." Tao said.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you dear but can you tell me where Renjun lives? He keeps rejecting my calls and ignore my messages." It's because he's scared of you, he wanted to answer that but it's her step mom that he's talking to...must not be disrespected.

"Renjun? Do you want to visit him?." He asked as Jungwoo stares at him in confusion he just smirked.

"Yes, it's been years since I last saw my Renjun." She answered causing for Tao to nod.

"You can also visit Sicheng because they live together, I'll just text you the address but when you see them please don't freak out."

"Really? They live together? That's good and why would I freak out? They're my sons Zitao you're all my sons so no need to say that. Alright I'm hanging up, Love you dear!."