Chapter 60.25: Mischievous Cats (Blake Lemon, 18+)

ALL CHARACTERS INVOLVED ARE 18+

-------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

You've just finished putting on your outfit. You've met them a few times now, but tonight, you're going out to dinner with Blake and her parents. It's been a few days since the battle. This is the last night they'll be in town before going back to Menagerie, so her mom suggested that you went out, just the four of you. She called it a double date, it being with her daughter and her boyfriend.

Y/N: "Still... Blake's mom feels... I don't know, dangerous? Her dad gave me that sucker punch that aggravated my wounds, even if he didn't mean to, but for some reason, she seems like more of a threat... What do you think, Ddraig?"

Ddraig: "Throughout history, many men have had their downfall at the hands of a woman. With men, it's generally straightforward, but with women, you never know what they're thinking, which makes them all the more dangerous."

Y/N: "No kidding... Even as long as I've known them, I don't know what the girls are thinking half the time."

Ddraig: "Any man who dares try to navigate a woman's mind is doomed to be lost in it."

Y/N: "Yeah, I think I've got that..."

*Knock Knock*

Y/N: "It's open!" you yell.

The door opens and reveals Blake in a stylish dress that almost looks like a kimono. It's white with a starry pattern up top, has a black sash in the middle, and from there on, is black down to her mid-calf. In all honesty, she's super cute.

 In all honesty, she's super cute

Blake: "Ready to go?"

Y/N: "Hey you." You give her a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, I'm just about ready. A bit nervous though."

Blake: "Y/N, relax. It's just dinner with my parents. They aren't that scary."

Y/N: "Yeah, you can say that because you're their daughter... Remember what your dad did to me when he and I first met?"

If you recall, he tried knocking Y/N out as a test. She knows that and grows flushed out of embarrassment.

Blake: "Once again, I am so sorry about that!"

Y/N: "It's fine. If it were at any other time, I would've gladly taken the hit, but..."

Blake: "Yeah, I know, you were running on fumes and that didn't exactly help."

Y/N: "Yeah, but enough about that and your overprotective dad. We're gonna be late. The others are too distracted watching a movie, so it's best we get out of the house now."

Blake: "*giggles* You're right, let's go!"

She takes your arm and you two sneak out of the house. It's not that the others didn't know where you were going. It's just that between Ruby and Nora's excitedness, Summer's sultry attitude, Yang and Qrow's teasing, and Weiss's... Weissness, things are just easier if you leave before they notice.