Chapter 37: Closing In

Y/N's POV

You've rejoined with Qrow and Neo after your side-trip and are following Team RNJR, but since they've stopped for a while, you decide to meditate.

Inside the Boosted Gear

For a while now, you've started going into the Boosted Gear to become more in tune with Ddraig to find a way to control the Juggernaut Drive completely.  This time, you actually see people.

Y/N:  "Woah, who are you guys?"

Ddraig:  "They are the past possessors of the Boosted Gear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ddraig:  "They are the past possessors of the Boosted Gear."

Y/N:  "This guy looks so young though." you look at one of the guys in front.

Ddraig:  "He is one of the possessors with one of the strongest innate talents.  He unlocked the Juggernaut Drive at a young age, but soon drowned in his own power."

Y/N:  "I, who shall awaken, I am the Heavenly Dragon who stole the principle of Domination from the Gods."

Ddraig:  "Careful, you don't want to accidentally enter it."

Y/N:  "Don't worry, I won't finish it, not unless I absolutely have to.  All of my attempts to fully control it have failed so far."

Ddraig:  "You mustn't fall to the darkness.  Many have tried to conquer it, but all have ultimately failed."

Y/N:  "So all of these guys have had you?"

Ddraig:  "Indeed.  Some of them died before they unlocked my power, but their emotions at the time of their deaths were still drawn in here."

Y/N:  "I won't become like these guys. I can't. I have a job to do."

Ddraig:  "And that is?"

Y/N:  "The same thing as before of course.  I'm going to protect everyone, no matter what.  Even if I have to fully become a dragon."

Ddraig:  "In the coming battles, you may have to.  A fair bit of warning.  As it is right now, try not to use the Juggernaut Drive in a fight, only as a very last resort."

Y/N:  "Why?"

Reality

You have to stop your meditation at Qrow's behest before you can get your answer.

Qrow:  "They're on the move.  Let's go."

RNJR's POV

With Every Step Forward (Neglected/Abused Boosted Gear Reader x RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें