¹.⁴seeker and chaser

Start from the beginning

"Athena-! That was- come with me!" The professor's voice was loud and demanding, but at the same time shocked and surprised, which could easily be mistaken for anger. "If I see a single broom up there, you will be gone before you could even say quidditch."

Athena followed the professor nervously, as she was thinking that she could get detention for doing something without the professor's permission.

They soon stopped when Professor McGonagall had also stopped in front of them. Madam Hooch's eyes lit up and smiled in excitement. "Ah! Professor McGonagall! Just the person I was looking for." Madam Hooch spoke.

"Hello Professor, how may I help?" McGonagall's calm voice spoke. Athena could tell that she was excited for some unknown reason, but she didn't ask as it wasn't her place.

"I may have just found your house a new chaser!" Athena was shocked at the words that had come out of the teacher next to her. She thought for sure that she was getting in trouble, but the words that were spoken completely changed her mind.

"What?" both Athena and Professor McGonagall's voice said in unison.

"Yes! She's a very fast flyer and not to mention, has fast catching skills! She just saved Neville from a faulty broom!" Hooch's voice spoke in astonishment.

"Very well then, I need to speak with Potter first though, He might as well be the new seeker of the team."

───── ❦ ─────

"Uh oh. Do you think we're both in trouble?" Harry whispered to Athena. Both of them were now walking side by side, following the Transfiguration professor in front of them.

Athena was going to tell him that they weren't in trouble, but an idea came to her mind and said the opposite, along with a nervous act. She nodded her head, acting like they were going to be in big trouble. "Oh worse. They said that we might have weeks of detention and that they'll owl our parents." Athena put in the parent's part just to scare Harry, but they both know that James and Sirius would be more proud than angry if they do get a mail saying that they're in trouble.

Harry was now visibly shaken up. Maybe he wasn't thinking of the fact James wouldn't be mad, but he was scared as if it were Steve getting mad at him. Harry was like another son to the Avengers. They weren't afraid of getting mad at him or Athena since they knew that James or Sirius weren't going to scold them.

They stopped in front of a classroom, and the elder witch asked for a boy named 'Wood'.

"Yes, professor?" The boy spoke, his Scottish accent heard.

"I have found you a new seeker and chaser!"

───── ❦ ─────

"That is not funny! I thought I was going to wet my pants!" Harry exclaimed at Athena. She was currently laughing at his reaction, especially when Professor McGonagall said 'seeker and chaser'.

Athena continued laughing. "Yes it was and you know it."

"That's bloody brilliant! First years aren't allowed in the team." Ron spoke. He was overly shocked when he found out but laughed alongside Athena because of Harry's reaction.

"Hey, well done both of you. Wood's just told us." Two redheads came up from behind us, the same one Ron was sitting next to at the feast.

"Fred and George are on the team too. Beaters." Rom announced.

"Our job is to make sure you two, don't get bloodied up too much." One twin spoke.

"Can't make any promises of course," They turned their head to the other twin.

"-Rough game quidditch."

"-Brutal! But of course, no one's died in years." They spoke in turns.

"Someone will vanish occasionally-"

"-But they'll turn up in a month or two!" They yelled back as the three friends changed paths from the twins.

Athena looked at Harry dumbfoundedly. "Do we look that dumb?" she asked.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙