².¹⁰end of second year

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ IT WAS THE LAST MONTH OF THEIR YEAR.

The whole school had found out about Athena being petrified. There wasn't as much chatter or fun as Athena wasn't around, and because other students were worried. They had thought that the snake was only targeting muggle-borns, but seeing as Athena was a half-blood, people weren't so sure anymore. The pureblooded students still didn't think they were being targeted, but then Ginny Weasley, a pure blood, was then taken into the chamber itself.

Hermione was petrified just two days after Athena was, leaving the two boys even more upset. Not being with the two girls made the other two boys sad.

Not long after that, they had gone down into the chamber itself as Ron's sister was taken in there. They had defeated the snake, and Ginny was safe. The mandrake cure was done, and it was given to the petrified students.

───── ❦ ─────

"When do you think they're coming back?" Harry asked Ron.

"They said that the cure was done, so soon probably." Ron answered, taking a sip from his drink.

At that moment, the door to the Great Hall had opened, and the students who were previously petrified, stood there.  "They're back!" A voice had yelled.

Harry and Ron turned their head towards the large door, two girls immediately standing out, grins on both their faces. Standing up, both boys rushed towards them. The four reunited, embracing each other in tight hugs. Athena was the first to pull away from within the hugs, noticing the bespectacled boys' appearance. "Harold, what the hell did you do to your face?"

"Had to fight a big snake." Harry answered casually, a smile still on his face.

Athena's mouth opened, her jaw dropping. "And you didn't wait for me? You know bloody well that I would've wanted to fight a snake! Wait- no! Why would you hurt a snake?!"

"Well, you were kinda petrified so I couldn't really wait up." Harry awkwardly pointed out. "And it was the basilisk. Either that, or the rest of the school gets petrified."

Athena narrowed her eyes, her mouth morphing into an 'o' shape. "Fair point."

"Are you guys okay?" Ron asked worriedly.

Athena went up to the boy and hugged him. "Never been better Ronnikins."

"I don't ever want us four to be separated. Do you know how sad it was when it was just us two? I mean, no offense Harry." Ron told them dramatically. "But it was!"

The two girls laughed as they returned to where they were sitting. Just before Athena sat down, a voice had yelled out. "Nana!"

She turned around, her grin growing wider. "Freddie! Georgie!" She ran to the two boys, hugging the two tightly.

"You know you had us really worried there." George spoke first.

"It was boring without you." Fred spoke after.

"What do you mean?" She pulled away, her grin not leaving her face. "It should be like when I still hadn't gone to Hogwarts."

"Yes but it's more fun with you."