ˣ.¹²in another reality

How many times has Athena done something heroic, saving multiple lives but risking her own in the process? Too many to count

Over multiple the multiple chapters written, we all witnessed Athena's growth, right? We found out that she had her own prophecy, to help save the universe. Because of this, she was given powers, one that could easily grant her success if she chose the right path.

And she did.

In another reality, Harry Potter grew up without his father. Instead, Harry Potter grew up with his wicked muggle relatives, hidden away from his life. Lied to as he grew up. In another life, Harry Potter grew up without a sibling. He grew up to fend by himself, eventually meeting friends that helped him fight a Dark Wizard. In another reality, Harry Potter grew up without Athena Black.

In another reality, Sirius Black didn't meet Madilyn Black. In another reality, Sirius Black grew up without feeling freedom, without having that one person to relieve him of his stresses. He was framed, and sent to Azkaban for twelve years, with everyone thinking that he betrayed his own friends. In another reality, he and Madilyn didn't have a baby, Athena. He died only a few years after being released, fending for his godson.

In another reality, James Potter died at a young age. He died at the age of twenty, along with his wife whilst protecting their own son. In another reality, he wasn't able to witness his son growing up, as he was long dead, from protecting his son.

In another reality, Remus Lupin lived a troubled life, due to his werewolf tendencies. In another reality, Remus Lupin had to live twelve years all alone, without his friends there to help him, without his friends to make him laugh, without his friends to assist him during a the full moon. Remus Lupin had to go through so much regret, pain, loneliness, and depression in that one reality.

In another reality, the Avengers had met years later. The Avengers didn't meet and stay banded all because of a child showing up in the Avengers Tower living room. In another reality, the Avengers didn't raise a child together, they didn't help a young girl become the same person she is now.

In another reality, Athena Black didn't exist.

Her first name chose by her mother, relevant to the goddess of war, whilst her second chosen by her father, as was still a Black through and through.

Her personality a mix of her parents, her attitude from her father yet her wits from her mother. Her skills fast and strong, her powers far more complex and powerful than any hero.

Her name will live as its own, known as the girl who risked life to save all. Not only will she be known in the Wizard World as one of the most powerful witches to exist, but also in the human world and those beyond it, as the girl who wielded the stones and and got rid of the enemy that destroyed the universe in the first place.

Where is this girl now?

The girl was up against a broken ship, clutching her arm that looked like it was burnt to a crisp. As usual, she was in a lot of pain. Her breath heaved up and down, her senses were all over the place, and she looked worse than usual. The usually glowing stones on her arm cuff was now dim, now simply looking like normal jewelry on her. Scratches, wounds, blood, dirt littered her body and face all over, the worse one being her coal-looking arm.