³.¹³accidentally

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA WAS LYING DOWN ON THE HOSPITAL BED, her eyes stuck on the ceiling. The light and the pain - thanks to the numbing spell, was only a sting (it wasn't powerful enough to numb all of the pain) - hadn't gone away, meaning she still wasn't allowed to leave to continue her normal routine.

Everyone were in classes, leaving her to be bored by herself. Her friends had brought in any classwork she needed to do, and seeing as she's a fast worker, she's already finished them all.

Her father and James had gone back home - but it took a while to persuade Sirius to go back seeing as he didn't want to leave his daughter - as they had to contact the Avengers. Before they received the news about Athena, they were looking for Peter Pettigrew. They had written down places where they think he would be, and they would check those places, but sadly, there was no luck.

As Athena laid on the bed, a loud grumble was heard from her stomach. She was hungry. "Blimey, I only ate a few hours ago..." Athena murmured to herself. She thought about calling Madam Pomfrey, but she remembered that she wasn't in the Hospital Wing at the moment. So Athena just stayed there, the thought of being in the kitchen in her mind.

Then before she knew it, a black cloud of smoke of mixed with a blue light, came from behind her and she was on the kitchen floor. "What the f-"

"Mistress Black!" A house-elf named Lula, greeted the girl. "How may I help you today?"

The girl was shocked. One second she was in the Hospital Wing, the second she was in the kitchens. What in the name of Merlin? She thought, bewildered. "Erm- how'd I get here?"

"I'm not quite sure," Lula, one of the house-elves that resorted in the kitchens - replied. "Mistress Black seemed to have appeared from a dark cloud and blue light."

Athena stood up from the floor, placing her hand on her glowing chest.

Then she remembered. She was thinking of being in the kitchens the moment the blue light engulfed her. Then she appeared in the kitchens. "Um, can I have some food please? What I would normally get."

"Of course Miss Black!" The house-elf disappeared, leaving the girl to her thoughts. I couldn't have apparated, could I? The girl questioned herself. I couldn't have. I don't even know how to, besides nobody but house-elves can apparate on Hogwarts grounds. And I'm pretty sure a black cloud of smoke with blue light doesn't appear when someone apparates, so WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID I JUST DO?!?!

Athena was screaming in her head. She hadn't got a clue on what she did, but before she could scream any longer, Lula came back with her meal. "Thank you Lula." She gave the house-elf a warm smile.

"No problem Mistress Black."

"Please Lula, don't call me that. Just call me Athena."

"Lula apologises, Mi- Athena." Lula corrected herself, disapparating from the room.

"Also, Lula?" Athena called out, the house-elf appearing back in the room.

"Yes Athena?"

"Do you have any clue on how I teleported in here?"

"Well, no witch or wizard - but the Headmaster - can apparate on Hogwarts grounds. So Athena didn't apparate." She explained. "But seeing as Athena was able to, and the black cloud or smoke with the blue light was seen, Lula would suggest this is a very strong type of magic."