³.¹⁶hell broke loose

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ IT WASN'T THAT LONG UNTIL NATASHA ROMANOFF ENTERED THE ROOM, telling them about Loki's plan. His plan was to unleash the Hulk, which made Bruce anxious. Then she was interrupted by JARVIS' voice, confirming another one of Tony's theories. Him and Bruce were suspicious of SHIELD using the Tesseract - before it was taken - to make weapons, which led Tony making JARVIS hack into SHIELD's system. Nick Fury then entered the lab, knowing of Stark's AI hacking into their system. 

Then that's when chaos started - at least from what Athena thought.

They all started fighting, verbally. From Tony arguing with Fury about why SHIELD was using the Tesseract to make weapons, to Natasha telling Bruce to be careful about losing his temper - which he took the wrong way as he said, "Do you think I wouldn't be able to do that? After helping raise Athena?" - Athena knew she couldn't just stand there.

So with courage and hope that she won't get yelled at, she spoke up. "Um- guys? Maybe you can all just calm down and-"

"Stay out of this Athena!" Their voices yelled in unison, then continuing the argue with one another. Athena just stared at this with careless expression, before scoffing.

"Fine, but don't tell me I didn't try to stop yous when you all start killing each other." The girl murmured, going to stand against the glass.

As she tried to ignore the adults' voices, the familiar pulsing that had occurred earlier was stronger. Again, her hand was attached to her chest, trying to ease the pain. The pain lingered for a while until it disappeared, and that's when she felt a pull. The same pull she felt six years ago. And like six years ago, she zoned out.

The Avengers and Nick Fury's voices began to quiet down, now noticing the young girl that was currently holding the sceptre. The director's hand immediately went down to his gun that was on his holster as Nat tried to catch the girl's attention.

"Athena..." The red-head woman spoke in a low voice.

"Yes?" The Black replied, her voice low and her eyes still focused on the sceptre on her hand.

"Can you put down the sceptre?"

Then she snapped back to reality. Athena blinked, immediately placing the Loki's sceptre back on the table. "Sorry..." The girl apologised. "I... wasn't thinking."

"Do you mean..."

"Like what I felt years ago..."

"The light..." Thor pointed out.

"It's gone."

Athena looked down to look at her chest, only to see the golden light was gone. An open-mouthed smile appeared on her face. "I'm fixed!"

Bruce then walked up to his screen again, scanning Athena's magic core. Then there appeared a new one. The same one as the sceptres, but like the space stones, it wasn't as strong. But before he could say another thing, a gamma signature match popped up. A beeping sound was heard, alerting everyone in the room that the Tesseract's location was now known.

"You located the Tesseract?" Thor turned his direction to the man.

"I could get there faster!" Tony called out.

"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for-"

"You're not going alone." Steve grabbed Tony's wrist.