⁷.¹¹ice

1998

1998

"Athena..." A voice murmured. "Athena.."

Said girl could feel her body shake, someone moving it. Athena slowly opened her eyes, seeing Ron standing beside her bed. "What."

It was still dark outside, the only thing lighting up the streets were lamp posts. But Ron seemed to be wide awake, his bag slung over his shoulder whilst Athena's bag was in his other hand. "Wake up, I think I know how we can find Harry and Hermione again. "He whispered, loud enough for Athena to hear.

They've already tried to use Athena's powers when teleporting to them, which slowly started to work again - all managing to teleport to the places successfully. However, when Athena had used her teleportation, thinking of the spot near the two, she had seen nobody.

Athena had thought that it wasn't working properly again, but anytime she'd think of teleporting next to Ron, she'd be able to do it easily. So why wasn't it working on Harry and Hermione?

Athena rubbed her eyes, as if trying to wake herself. She sat up. "What do you mean?"

"Well... I was just sleeping y'know? Then I hear a voice- Hermione's voice, saying my name." Ron explained, really feeling it as he kind of looked dazed, but not at the same time.

Athena leaned back down onto the bed, turning her body to the side as her back faced Ron. "Oh look you're that lovesick that you're hearing your crush's voice. Woohoo-"

"Let me finish Athena!" Ron interrupted her sarcasm. "So I heard her voice, COMING from the DELUMINATOR." The Weasley emphasised on the two words, making the fact that it was clearly not from his head. Athena turned her body again, now facing the boy again. "I CLICKED the thingy and this ball of light APPEARED-"

"Y'know you're talking normally and quietly, but there are words that just sounds like you're really yelling in my ear. Please stop." Athena pointed out, lying on her body as she raised a knee up, a forearm laid on top of her eyes and her other arm bed beside her head. "Continue."

Ron huffed, rolling his eyes. "Fine." And so Ron continued to ramble on about what he just experienced, Athena surprisingly understanding the jumble of words he was saying.

" And so Ron continued to ramble on about what he just experienced, Athena surprisingly understanding the jumble of words he was saying