².⁷polyjuice potion

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "DID YOU GET IT?" HERMIONE ASKED, LOOKING AT HER FRIENDS. The three nodded as they held a piece of hair belonging to three different Slytherins. Hermione nodded in relief, handing them Slytherin robes. "Alright, Athena snuck those out of the laundry yesterday. Wear it."

Athena and the two boys walked over to the pile of Slytherin robes Hermione was pointing at and changed into them. "Wow. I look hot in green. Maybe I should've been placed in Slytherin." Athena looked at herself in the mirror.

"Please no. I'd rather you be with us in Gryffindor." Harry commented, putting his Gryffindor robe in his bag.

"I agree with Harry, but you do suit green." Ron blushed, though it went unnoticed as the only light source was the moon shining.

"Thank you, Ron," Athena smiled at him, before looking at Harry with a roll of her eyes. "At least someone appreciates me."

"I didn't mean it like that-"

"Okay, I'm sure I've done everything right." Hermione spoke, as she stopped mixing the potion which resembled a thick, dark, bubbling mud.

"Uh-huh, now what?"

"We separate it into four glasses and add the hairs."

"Then we drink it?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Gross." The three grimaced, an irked expression on their faces.

Hermione scoffed at their expressions, ignoring them. "Remember, once we've drunk it, we'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves."

The potion was then separated into four seperate glasses, as the four Gryffindor added different hair DNAs. As the hair was dropped into the glass, the colour had transitioned into different shades of yellow, brown and khaki.

"Welp, cheers everyone." Athena then chugged the potion, dropping it as soon as the cup was finished.

"Ugh, essence of Crabbe. I think I'm gonna be sick." Ron gagged, running into a stall.

Athena stood in front of a sink, her head down in case she needed to throw up. Though looking at the tap of the sink she was at, she notices an engraved figure or a mark. A snake. 

Too nauseous to care about it, she felt her body morphing. She looked up at the mirror, her face structure, hair, height, all began to change. "Oh, Godric..." She closed her eyes, waiting for the weird body change to stop, and it did. Her eyes were opened, a different person was looking back at her. "Woah..."

Instead of Athena Black looking back at her, Daphne Greengrass was. "I never thought I would be a blonde, yet here I am. A blonde." She commented. She looked over to Harry, who was now Gregory Goyle, another Slytherin in their year. She opened her mouth, pointing at him. "Hah!"

Soon, Ron came out of his stall - but his body had changed into another Slytherin student, Vincent Crabbe.

"Aah!" Athena screamed as her eyes laid on Ron. The boy then screamed in return - his voice sounding like his own. The two stopped, their eyes still shocked in horror. "Ron?"