⁰.¹pilot

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "PADS, YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK," JAMES TOLD HIS BEST FRIEND. "You've been searching non-stop for her ever since.. you know..."

"I can't James." He looked at him exhaustedly. "I can't sleep, I can't rest, Merlin I can't do anything without knowing she's safe. It's been four years since I last saw my daughter."

James sighed. "You can go back to working on that after you've rested. Now go, I'll take care of this."

Sirius was too tired to argue, so he gave in.

Many people believed that Athena Black was dead. The night that Voldemort had attacked them, they believed that she was killed alongside her mother and godmother. But there are also some, like Sirius and James, that believed that she wasn't dead, they knew she wasn't, just somewhere in the world.

Sirius was aware that the golden lights was the protection spell of his wife that made their daughter transport to safety. Athena could've stayed with her father, but as Maddie died, she cast a spell on their daughter to teleport her far away from the place, to get her out of danger's reach, incase it were to occur after she died. She could've done it for James and Harry, but as they were not by blood, she wouldn't have been able to do so.

Sirius and Maddie had made the agreement that they would put that spell on Athena since the war had started. They didn't want to put her in any danger whatsoever just incase something terrible happened. They didn't mention where she was teleported, just incase they were being forced to tell of their daughters whereabouts, as it was revealed that their daughter had a very important role in the world.

"Sirius!" James shook him. "Pads! Get up!" The exhausted man was finally able to fall asleep after days worth of no sleep, but he was still awoken by none other than the man who told him to go to sleep.

"Weren't you the one to tell me that I should sleep?" He told his friend.

"Yeah yeah whatever but this is important. It's about Athena."

Sirius shot right up from his bed. "What? Did you find out where she is? Where is she? Is she safe? Is she oka-"

"Pads calm down. Dumbledore's here, saying he knows where she is." James patted his friends back as they walked down the stairs.

"Dumbly! Where's my dau-" Sirius was cut off by a loud smack from James, telling him to shut up and let Dumbledore explain.

The Headmaster chuckles. "It's nice to see you both. I apologise I couldn't reach you sooner as I had been busy, but I do indeed know of your daughters whereabouts."

Sirius' eyes lit up. "Really? Where? Can we go there? Now?"

"I'm afraid we can't right now as it is the night at where she is, and I believe you need to catch on some sleep, But we can go later on if you'd like. She is safe. She's with Maddie's brother in New York."

Relief had washed throughout Sirius' body. "Oh thank the gods, alright. We'll go sometime later. Thank you so much." But Sirius had also felt dumbstruck as he didn't even think about Maddie's brother. Maybe it was the fact he was a muggle, but Sirius just blamed it on being dumb.