³.²²rat man

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ SHE WAS BACK AT HOGWARTS. As soon as she made eye contact with her friends, Athena was engulfed into a massive hug, which caused a smile to grow on her face. Unfortunately she couldn't hug them back as her arms were pinned to her sides by Harry and Hermione. Though when Ron had joined in her hug, she could feel her body being squeezed tighter and her lungs tightening.

"Guys-" Athena wheezed out, trying to gasp for air. "-Breathe- Air- Need-"

The three immediately let go, and Athena was then able to hug them back. "You're not a light bulb anymore!"

Athena playfully rolled her eyes at Ron's comment. "Well of course I'm not. If I was, I still wouldn't be here."

"I'm so glad you're back!" Hermione threw her arms again at Athena's shoulders. "It was practically torture being left with these two! It was fine when you were here because you also had to deal with them, but me with them by myself? No!"

Athena laughed at the girls complaints, looking over to Harry and Ron. "Blimey, is that the only reason you keep me around?"

"N-no!" Hermione exclaimed at the girl, cheeks reddening. "Of course not!"

"I'm just messing with you M," Athena let out another laugh. "Anyways good job Harry and Ron, for mentally torturing ickle 'Mione here." Athena grinned, putting her arm around the girls shoulder, to which Hermione hit her on her injured arm.

"You're supposed to be on my side." Hermione complained.

Athena winced, "Yeah, well you're not supposed to hit injured people."

The three silenced, before opening their mouths again.

"You're injured!?"
"What! Where?!"
"WHY?!"

More words started escaping their mouths - along the lines of "I told you that you better not come back with a broken rib!" "She didn't! She's injured herself somewhere else." "I thought you left so that you could get better! Why on Merlin's name are you injured?! And HOW?" - which caused the girl to point behind them and scream. The three of them instantly shut their mouths, and turned around.

Obviously, there was nothing there. Athena had only done that so that the three of them would shut their mouths, and they did, so technically it wasn't a bad plan. The three turned back around to look at her confused.

Athena shrugged as a silent response, before walking away from them. "Hey, where are you going?!"

"Hospital Wing!" Athena yelled back. Sirius was not good at healing. He can do an episkey or counter curses for jinxes, but he can't heal deep gashes or mend broken bones, which is why Athena had waited to go back to Hogwarts to get her wound checked. The same could be said about James. "I need to ask Pom-Pom to heal my arm!"

The three started running to her, joining her as she makes her way to the Hospital Wing.

───── ❦ ───── 

Things had started to go back to normal for Athena. She was with her friends again. A prank here and there with the twins and her, eating at the kitchens with Ron, studying or just hanging with Hermione, and bickering as usual with Harry.

Athena was informed about Buckbeaks trial - the poor Hippogriff being sentenced to death because of her cousin being dramatic - and she swore that if it weren't for the fact that Azkaban was a depressing and mangy prison, she would've thrown one of her knives at Draco's head.