³.²morning pranks

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ SUNDAY MORNINGS. The sounds of the birds chirping outside. The sounds of leaves rustling as the wind flows by. The soft chatter that can be heard outside your room as you start to wake up. The smell of fresh coffee and food filling your nose. The sun's morning rays illuminating warm light in your room. Such peace and quiet.

Sadly, this isn't the case in the Avengers Tower when Athena Black stays overnight.

"ATHENAAA!!!"

Athena ran.

Well, more like sprinted.

The young, mischievous girl sprinted back to her room, grabbing her duffel bag and grabbing a handful of floo powder. More screams, yells and loud noises could be heard throughout the whole tower as the girl hurriedly tried to get out of there. The door to her bedroom slammed open the same time as she flooed back home. "Black Residence!"

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Green flames filled the fireplace of the Black home. Athena ran out of the fireplace into the kitchen, being met by her father and the two Potters sitting by the table having lunch.

"Oh hey monkey, you're home early." Her father smiled. But he noticed the mischievous smirk on her face, his smile faltered and he narrowed his eyes before breaking into a grin. "Did you get all of them?"

"Yes."

"Even Nat?"

Athena nodded. "Uh huh,"

Sirius jumped up from his spot, running over to hug his daughter. "That's my girl!"

"Also, just to warn you, all of them might come soon so-"

But Athena couldn't have spoken any sooner. A loud sound was heard in the living room, and more came after it. Athena's eyes widened, trying to run up the stairs to get to her room, but someone had managed to hold her before she was able to.

Thor held onto the young girl by her waist, his whole face and body covered in blue powder. The young Black smile at him nervously as she watch his deadpanned expression. "H-Hey Thor. I like the new look. Did you get your hair trimmed?"

"No..." His voice low. "My bed is covered in blue powder, and so am I!"

"Well, If it makes it any better, you look like a dashing smurf." Athena tried to compliment him, flashing him a smiled as she tried to resist her laughter.

Thor breathed in, scarily deep. "Complimenting me won't get you anywhere."

"Yeah- alright, can you put me down now?" Athena saw a flash of mischief flash through his eyes as her own eyes widened in realisation. "No, don't drop me-"

But it was too late. Athena landed, face flat on the floor. The young girl tried to push herself up but her face was only pushed back down to its side as a her arm was pinned to her back. All she saw were furious Avengers, her father and James trying hard not to laugh out loud. Harry was just observing the scene with a smug smile on his face as he continued to eat his pasta. "Hey- Ow!"

"My pants are full of mushed tomatoes!" Tony looked at his niece pointing to his pants.

"Why is my face covered in ink?!" An inked covered Bruce asked loudly.

"This doll-" Clint held a creepy tall doll in his hands, "-was in my bed next to me! And not to mention all the other creepy dolls that are currently in my room right now!"

"I woke up- slipped flat on my face thanks to my floor being covered in oil, then got drenched in water!" A drenched Steve yelled.

"Good morning to all of you too." Athena muttered.

"Hey missy, I woke up to a bunch of alarms blaring in my ear." Natasha, who had messy bed hair, had pushed on Athena's wrist tighter.

"Yea-okay- ow," The young Black winced, feeling the pain in her arm.

"Nice job." Natasha smirked, getting off the girl.

Athena grinned as she stood up, holding her wrist. "Why thank you."

The others watched in confusion. "What?"

"Why are you saying 'nice job'? She literally just pranked you.! Tony exclaimed.

"She managed to sneak into my room without me knowing." The assassin explained. "She's been trying to do that ever since she reunited with Mister Prankster over there-" She motioned her head to Sirius, who grinned innocently, "-and this is the first time she's succeeded."

"Yeah, you proud of me?" She asked in mock hope.

A chorus of no's were heard, which resulted in her rolling her eyes. "Oh come off it. It's my last night seeing you all before I go back to Hogwarts."

"Have you even bought all your stuff?" Clint asked.

Athena shook her head. "No, which is why we're going to Diagon Alley today, then staying at the Leaky Cauldron for the rest of the summer.'

"Alright," The man holding the doll nodded. "Behave, okay? Or not. The fact that you got Nat was still amazing. Remember to use all the new tricks we taught you in case something happens."

"I will." Athena nodded.

"Also," Tony spoke, "expect some revenge throughout your year."

Athena's eyes widened. "Oh no..."

Tony smirked, heading back to the fire place. "Bye 'Thena, make sure you be careful."

Athena narrowed her eyes, slowly nodding. Before she could say anything, the man who's known as Captain America spoke up. "Oh yeah! One last hug before we go."

Athena, who knew what state the man was in, started walking back wards. "No no, I think- how about air hugs instead yeah-? Oomph!"

She was engulfed in a soggy hug as Steve hugged her. As the man did so, a satisfied smirk was plastered on his face. Athena stood there, a malcontent look on her face.

"Great. Thanks." The girl mumbled.

"Hey how about a group hug?" Thor then asked, walking behind the girl and hugging her from there.

"Oh help me Merlin..."

The rest of the Avengers hugged her, her dad and the other two potters trying to hold in their laughs as they watched the scene. They pulled away, said their goodbyes and flood back to their home.

Athena's front was damp and her back side was covered in blue powder, thanks to Thor and Steve. She looked over to the three, glaring at them. "Don't. Say. A word."

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙