⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor

1998

1998

Not long after Athena said his name, Xenophilius had done so as well, and crashing was heard. The four had fallen to the floor, landing abruptly alongside the many items inside the small abode as everything was flying.

Lovegood had run outside from what Athena had seen, yelling out words to the crashers outside. Athena had turned around, looking out the window to see what - well who - was outside. Eyes widening upon black smoke like figures, Athena focused her attention on trying to get to the other four.

Their bodies laid flat on the floor, crawling and reaching their arms out to each other. Once Athena had a grip of each other, she apparated them out of there.

Feeling air being knocked out of lungs, Athena pushed herself up by her arms as she had landed on hard rocks, sticks and leaves by her chest. Ron had been the first one to speak up, as he was the first one to stand.

"The treacherous little bleeder." Ron stated in disbelief. "Is there no one we can trust?"

"They kidnapped her because he supported me." Harry reasoned. "He was just desperate."

Athena was now fully standing, dusting the leaves off her clothing. Ron nodded at what Harry said, before turning around to walk down. "I'll go do the enchantments."

As the Weasley had made it at the bottom of the small forest-hill they were at, he paused, seeing three smirking figures rise up. Harry had also seen this, pausing in cautiousness.

"Hello, beautiful." Athena had heard a voice near her. She looked up, seeing a messy-looking man leaning against a tree in front of her. She turned around to Hermione, who was standing behind her. Athena walked backwards, eyes trained on the man as she walked closer to Hermione. As her hand made contact with Hermione's, she grabbed it and ran away in a dash. "Well don't hang about. Snatch 'em!"

The sounds of leaves and twigs crunching under fast paced steps were heard. Athena had just pulled on Hermione's hand until the girl was visibly in front of her. Athena had let go of the girl, pulling her own wand out of her pocket as she headed to another direction.

All of them had the same instinct, running forwards away from the snatchers. Athena grunted at this. She looked above her, there were enough branches for her to climb, however she wasn't sure about the other three as she feared they wouldn't be able to. However, watching them quickly turn back and aim a spell at snatchers chasing them, and successfully hitting them made her have an idea.

I'll aim from above, giving them the time to run away. She turned around, seeing a wolf-man chasing after her. Eyes widening, she turned back around and focused on running. "Well for hell's fucking gates, thank you my dearest trainers for giving me the ability to run fast."

Fenrir Greyback was the one chasing her, and if it wasn't for the fact that she was trained in obstacles as forests and had the speed, she would've been easily caught. She could hear a few blasts in the distance behind her, letting her know that the other three were still surviving.