⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault

1998SHELL COTTAGE

1998
SHELL COTTAGE

Whilst Athena was talking to Bill and Fleur, the other three were upstairs - talking to Griphook. Harry asked about what Bellatrix had asked - why was the sword not in her vault? This led Harry to believe that there was another horcrux in her vault. Hence why their new mission was to break into Bellatrix Lestrange's vault.

Though they needed help getting in. And the only help around was Griphook. Who turned out to be a little shit - wanting the sword as the prize in return.

Athena wasn't a hundred percent going along with the plan, not trusting the goblin for wanting a horcrux-killing item, but shrugged it off as it was Harry's call.

"You're really using my cousin's wand?" Athena asked Harry, hands in her pockets as them and Griphook waited for Hermione and Ron to finish with their change in appearance. "I swear the boy was using it when he took me away."

Harry shrugged. "I disarmed it off of your aunt. I don't know why she had his wand."

Athena furrowed her brows, however before she could speak, Ron had walked up the hill, an obvious change in appearance. Athena just stared at the boy blankly, attention fully on him. "Wow Ron. You look like my dad. Except, you still have your face, and hair colour." Athena tilted her head to the side, continuing to inspect Ron's face. "Actually you look a little bit different. Your nose kinda looks wonky, your eyes are scary and you look like your about to bite someone's head off-"

"Shut your trap before I bite your head off." Ron retorted at the girl. Athena just put her hands up in defence, muttering the words 'calm down ya wanker'.

Ron rolled her eyes at her, before looking behind him to see Hermione walking up the sandy hill. Once Athena's eyes laid on the girl, she bursted out laughing. Might've been a tad bit rude with no context, but with the look on her face, the way she stood and how she just walked up so stiff made her cackle. "OH MY- MERLIN!"

Hermione smiled slightly. "That bad?"

Athena wasn't able to find her words, nodding as she held her stomach. Harry took this as an opportunity to speak for her. "Yes. Hideous."

The girl sighed, before walking closer to the group. Harry pulled Athena by her sleeve, holding her hand and his out for the others to hold. Ron placed his hand on top, then Hermione's. Athena had calmed down, refraining herself from looking at Hermione- well Bellatrix.

"We're relying on you Griphook, once you get us past the guards, we'll give you the sword."

The choice of Harry's words made Athena uneasy in the stomach, though she merely shrugged it off as she accidentally laid her eyes on Hermione- well Bellatrix.

"Athena you little shit- hold on!"

DIAGON ALLEY

As they landed at their destination, Athena instantly felt a hand on her mouth. Slight muffles escaped her mouth, however the hand didn't move as Ron and Griphook stood in front of them.

"Madam Lestrange." She heard a person say in a greeting way.

"U-uh, good morning!" Hermione replied, which only made Athena want to laugh even more. She felt the pressure on her hand tighten even more, causing her laughs to go inaudible.

Heels clicking were heard as Hermione walked down the steps. "'Good Morning'? 'Good Morning'? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed schoolgirl." Griphook snarled at the witch, causing Ron to become protective of her. "She gives us away, we might as well slit our throats with that sword, understand?"

Hermione shook her head. "No, he's right. I was being stupid."

Athena looked around the area, slowly pulling Harry's hand off. The place was so gloomy. There were only a few people here and then, and many buildings were closed down. She figured this would still go on. The last time she was here was at least a year ago, and even then, the only thing that brightened up the place was the twins' shop.

Speaking of their shop, Athena turned her head around the wall, looking for at least a mechanical weaving hand, or the sounds of circus-type music. Y'know, the upbeat silly ones. However, seeing none, she only figured the reason was like every other stores' reason.

"Alright, let's go." Harry stated, crouching down to let the goblin ride on his back. Athena had unfolded the invisibility cloak and slung it over her, Harry and Griphook.

You see, before the whole ordeal of Hermione being Bellatrix, there was a debate on who would be the one to be becoming Athena. Of course, Athena raised her hand to volunteer, but with the fact that there was a chance she'd muck it up by bursting out laughing or such, she was an instant no.

However, seeing as she was enjoying herself too much just by Hermione's failed attempts at being the witch, maybe choosing Athena would've a realistic option.

this chapter is literally shit sorry wrlgwg

but no offense to mione but the way she tried to be bellatrix was funny for me asjflsrwp