⁵.¹⁷prophecies

1996MINSITRY OF MAGIC, LONDON

1996
MINSITRY OF MAGIC, LONDON

In all honesty, Athena was scared. She's been in a battle before, even part of an attack. However, this was different. Sure, they all had magic and had learnt a lot of defense and offense spells, but she couldn't help but still feel paranoid. She wasn't as paranoid as when the attack on New York had happened, but right now, she was nervous as fuck.

Many things could be on the line right now. Her death, her friends death, other people's death, their future's outcome, the whole Wizarding World's future, pretty much a lot of things. Though right now, she knew she had to be strong, and make sure nobody dies.

So as she and the others were entering the Department of Mysteries, she shivered. "I just got the bloody chills, holy fuck..." Athena murmured, taking in the appearance of the large place. It was dark, but with the help of lumos, she was able to see the large amount of prophecies neatly arranged on shelves. "And these are all prophecies?"

Hermione nodded, not losing her focus as they looked around the place cautiously. "Yes."

"And what Voldeshmort's looking for is in here?" Hermione nodded again, answering her question. Athena let out a shaky breath, gripping her wand tighter. "Alright, no big deal... It's not like there's a butt-fucking-load of prophecies in here. Confirmation, we are looking for Harry's correct?"

Hermione let out an annoyed 'tch', but nodded once again. "Yes, why are you asking questions? Not to mention you are swearing a lot as well."

"Sorry, I'm just nervous as fuck- fuck sorry- shit- um... I'll just shut up."

A loud thump was then heard, meaning the attention of the group. 'This is as scary as a bloody horror movie' Athena thought, her eyes trained on the source of sound then moving to her friends. They started walking, following as Harry continued to go through the number of shelves, counting. "Ninety-three... Ninety-four... Ninety-five..." He stopped, his wand's light reflecting on the floor as he looked over it. There was nothing there. "He should be here."

"Harry..." Neville said, looking onto one of the prophecies. "It's got your name on it."

Harry walked towards Neville, who was standing near the crystal ball. Athena watched the scene occur, her brows furrowing. So Harry has a vision of his dad being attacked, one that may or may not have been given by Voldemort purposely, the snake-alien says something about wanting something in the Depart of Mysteries - which is where Uncle Prongs was attacked- so we go there. We go to where Harry remembered Uncle Prongs was, but he's not there.
She looked over where Harry had pointed out where he should be, but there was absolutely nothing there, it didn't even look like a person had walked through there. Then Neville finds a prophecy with Harry's name on it, near the spot where Harry said Uncle James was supposed to be-

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... 

born to those who have thrice defied him,