⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA BIT HER LIP NERVOUSLY as she waited for Harry and Cedric to return. One of the two could only have been the winner, but wouldn't matter as they were both representing Hogwarts. Viktor and Fleur had already been removed from the maze, the two having been attacked harshly. The rings on their fingers were cracked, slightly hot, and burnt. Whatever attacked the two champions must've been really strong.

The sudden appearance of the two Hogwarts champions startled her. The crowd was cheering, trumpets were playing, however, what put Athena off was that Harry or Cedric wasn't standing with the Cup in their hand. Instead, Cedric was on the floor, Harry sobbing next to him.

Athena made her way to the two, the exact same time a loud scream was let out, silencing an amount of claps and cheers. Many people - those at the front - stopped clapping and cheering, turning their attention back to the middle, noticing the lifeless body of Cedric Diggory.

Dumbledore tried to rip Harry off of Cedric's body, failing as the Gryffindor protectively covered him. "No!" Harry cried out, facing Dumbledore. "He's back! He's back, Voldemort's back." The crowd was now silent, trying to figure out what was happening.

Athena pushed past everyone, the three adults following behind her. "Let us through, you idiot bimbo!"

"Cedric," She heard Harry cry. "He asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him. Not there."

───── ❦ ─────

It was silent. The day after the final task, everyone was quiet. Everyone was mourning over the loss of a fellow student, Cedric Diggory. Dumbledore held a speech about his loss in the Great Hall.

Athena wasn't there though. She was in the Hospital Wing, comforting Harry as Madam Pomfrey tended to his wounds. Half of the galleons won was given to Amos, as his son and Harry both won the tournament.

The girl couldn't help but blame herself. She was given a warning. She practically saw what was going to happen, yet she ignored it. A person died, because she didn't want to believe them dying in her nightmare was to come true. Droplets of angered and sad tears left her eyes.

"It wasn't your fault Fi." Harry spoke quietly.

"Yes, it was." The girl replied, not facing him. "I knew he was going to die."

"No you didn't-" Sirius sighed. Him and his best mates still haven't left, not wanting to leave them in this state.

"Yes I did." She spoke angrily. "I saw it happen in my dream-"

"It was in your dream." James reasoned. "You couldn't have known a hundred percent that what you saw was real."

"It's like what happened back when New York was being attacked-"

"New York was different-"

"How could it?" Athena finally looked up, facing the three adults plus Harry in the room. "I let someone die. I saw what was going to happen- Harry said that there was a graveyard, and that bloody rat was there. Voldemort was there, he's back. It's exactly what I saw in my dream. Everything that Harry explained, happened in my dream. I shouldn't even be calling it my dream because it actually happened."