Chapter 20: I Love You

Ayesha pov.
No one knows about us at school, apart from our friend obvs. I didn't want anyone to say things about me.
We were sitting at lunch.
"What you two doing this weekend" Soph asked me and Steph
"Nothing much why" Steph asked
"Because Vanessa said you asked her out on a date"Dray said to Steph. We laughed out loud at this.
"Attention seeking son of a bitch" I said between chuckles
"I know. Did she not realise she won't actually have a date" Di said
"Hi babe" someone said latching on to Steph's shoulder. He shoved her of moving closer to me.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked turning around only to see Vanessa.
"What? I can't say hello to my bae" she said crossing her arms
"Oh yeah you can. If he actually was your bae." I snapped
"What jealous" she asked
"I'm confused. Why would she be jealous" Soph asked
"Because she wants Stephen" she said in a 'duh' tone. I already have him bitch! I thought.
"Oh my god. Do you ever give up!" Klay groaned
"Yeah. Steph has rejected you like what 400 hundred times and yet you still insist on bothering him not to mention his girl-" Dray said but corrected himself.
"-I mean best friends"
"Vanessa listen. I do not like you or even remotely find you attractive, so do us all a favour and leave us alone." Steph said as calmly as possible.
"Ok" she said as she turned away. She walked for about 2 seconds before turning around and KISSING STEPHEN. He quickly pushed her off and gagged a little as he wiped his lips. Even though he pushed her off I couldn't help but be sad/angry. Not at him.
"What the fuck do you think your doing" we all asked. She just smirked and walked away. The bell went and we all walked to class. The school day ended pretty quickly.
Stephen pov.
Eeeeeeewwwwwww. I'm mentally and physically gagged. She's disgusting. Oh shit Ayesha. She knows I didn't like it. Right?
"Ayesha are you ok. You seem a bit off" I asked walking her to her door.
"Yeah I am." She said. I knew she was lying
"No Your not."
"Ok. It's just that. I really wanted to tell that fuck-wit that you were mine and that she should keep her whore hands off you. And when she kissed you..." she sighed
"You know I didn't like it right?"
"Yeah of course." She said smiling
"You see this is why I love you". She stopped dead in her tracks
"Did you just say you love me?" She asked cheesing. OH SHIT I just told her I love her
"Yes" I said truthfully. She smiled and walked up to me.
"I love you too" she said kissing me.
"Get a room!" Seth shouted from his bedroom window. I flipped him of.
"Bye Wardell"
"Bye ishibo"
Ayesha pov.
O M GGGGGGGGGGGG
He said he loves me! And I said I love him! Because I do.
"No fucking way." Diana said her jaw on the flaw.
"He said he loves you" Soph said
"Yep"
"Aawwweeee"
"You guys going out tonight"
"Nah we staying in"
"Whose house"
"Stephen's. His parents our out Aswell as his siblings"
"Ooo grrrlll"
"What"
"Use protection"
"Eewwww. Shut up" I said throwing a pillow at them.
"Come on. Don't tell us you don't find him sexy"Di said
"Did I say that? No" I said. Of course I found his sexy.
"Well u better be getting ready."
Me and Steph were currently sitting on his couch watching Avengers. I tuned my head upward towards his face and it was soo close I could... He kissed me.
He lifted him up onto his lap so that I was straddling him. He layed me down not breaking our kiss I began to pick up his shirt. I ran my hands down his abs bucking my hips in to his causing his to groan. He began attacking my neck causing in immense pleasure. He found my sweet spot and sucked.
"Wardell!" I moaned
He lifted up my shirt and returned to my lips.
"Yo Stephen! Have you still got m-" Dray said walking in. Steph immediately got up and went in front of me. Dray was still dazed.
"Dude!" He said irritated
"Bruh. I didn't know you'd be pleasuring yuh grl" he said smirking.
"Shut up Dray" I said fixing my top
"Why are you here"
"I wanted my video games back"
"Couldn't you have gotten them tommorow"
"I was but klay insisted. You just wait till I tell him this."
"You better not"
"Fine. Continue" he said walking out the door.
Steph just sat down and I cuddled up to him. We fell asleep peacefully and sexually frustrated.