Chapter 29: Insecurities & loving.

Ayesha pov.
I punched her in the jaw, she stumbled back. A crowd began forming around us.
"The fuck!" She shouted in pain.
"Next time you wanna fuck with me best know what your getting into." I spat.
"What the hell?" Vanessa said emerging from the crowd.
"Don't you fucking get involved in this, unless you wanna know how blood tastes like." I say. She walked up to me and slapped me.
"You alright eesh." Steph said running up to me. He saw my face through my hair. I turned my face towards the two sluts. They looked shit scared.
"You hit like a bitch." I said. Steph grabbed my arm giving me a 'don't' look. I gave him a pleading look. He sighed and let go. I looked back at them, jaw clenched and fists bawled. Vanessa started walking towards me.
"Nessa, I wouldn't do that." Niyah said. Pussy.
"What she gonna do. She just gonna be that lonely ugly ass black girl." She said. That was it! I looked back at my friends.
"Beat her ass." They said. I smiled. I punched her in the stomach causing people to hiss as if they were the ones getting their ass kicked.
"Bitch." She groaned clutching her stomach. she raised her hand in attempt to slap me again. I grabbed her fist and twisted it. Hard. I then punched her again in the side. She grabbed my hair and I did the same to her. She squeeled. I grabbed her shoulders and nudged the back of her knee with my leg causing her to fall to the ground. I immediately went to her and went in to beast mode. I wasn't even paying mind on where I was laying these punches. Niyah tried to get me off but I merely pushed her and she fell on her ass.
"Ayesha. Teachers!" Soph said in a hushed tone. I could barely here her over the shouts of the crowd. I got up.
"You come near me or my friends again and I will fuck up more that your ugly ass faces." I spat.
"Shows over now go." Klay and Dray said causing everyone to go. I walked over to Stephen.
"You alright Ayesha." Has asked quickly. I smiled.
"Yup not one scratch. Damn they hit like pussy's." I said making him smile widely.
"That's my ishiboo." He said kissing me. I really am in love with my best friend.
"Grrll you beat their asses." Di hollered.
"Yeah you went full on beast mode on them." Soph said. I smiled.
"Hey Dray sorry bout, Well you kno." Stephen says.
"Eh it Aight bro. She had weak head anyway." He said. I grimaced.
"You've known her for two days." Di said in disgust.
"So?" He replied clueless. Klay and Steph laughed patting his back.
"Okay I'm officially over today. You guys wanna skip?" I say, they all nod.
"Aight let's go." Steph says walking with me.
"You sure you're alright." He asks again.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm kinda sick of these thirsty fuckers." I say. He sighs.
"Me too." He mumbles. We all walked to his car. Of course I sat in the front.
"Okay when we get home can you send sydel over." I ask Stephen. He nods.
"Sure, plus at least we'll have the house to ourselves boys." He says.
"Well you better not be late." I say to him.
"Of course not." He says. I smile.

Stephen pov.
We arrived home quickly. I said goodbye to the girls and went inside.
"Sydel!" I shouted upstairs.
"What?" She shouted back.
"Ayesha said you can go over to her house so hurry yo ass up." I said back.
"Ok." She replies. I sit down on the sofa along with klay and Dray. I noticed Dray was off, he wasn't necessarily sad, he just didn't have his usual retarded annoying funny personality.
"You Aight Dray." Klay asked.
"Yeah." He said. He was clearly lying.
"Bro." I said. He sighs.
"Why can't I be with a girl who ain't a thirsty nigga." He says.
"Man She was legit the copy and paste of Vanessa. You'll find someone bro." We assure him.
"And plus ishiboo beat both they asses." I say causing them to laugh.
"Ayesha beat who?" Sydel says coming down the stairs.
"I'm sure she will tell you all the details." I say waving her off. She rolls her eyes and walks out the door.
"Bro Ayesha really went all in when it came to her mans" Dray said. I chuckled.
"What can I say, my baby tough as hell. Best believe I ain't never gonna cross her." I say. In all honesty Ayesha isn't as confident as she displays. Insecurity has always in her eyes been her flaw. I remember back when we were not together, she would always where clothes that were uncomfortable just to cover her body. I know some boys enjoy their girl being all covered up but I don't. If it means my yeesh is uncomfortable. Nah. But ever since I've been her boyfriend I've made it my mission to get her to realise that she is beautiful and she shouldn't let any other slut tell her otherwise. She helped me a lot. And I mean a lot, when it came to my condition (Chapter 15) so not only so I have to but I want to. I'd like to say she has grown less self conscious. Today just proved that. My love for this girl is off the charts. It's kinda scary.

Ayesha pov.

Once we got home I said bye to the boys and we went to my house. It was empty because we are here during school hours. I said to the girl I needed a shower and went upstairs. I got one of Stephen's hoodies and layed it out on the bed along with some leggings. I like setting out my clothes. I don't know why, it's just a habit. I got into the shower and let the water relax my tense muscles. I heard the door bell ring and Di answer it. Must be sydel.  

I know it may not seem like it but I am really self conscious. I always have been. My boobs weren't that big my waist was too big and sometimes I think I'm either to slim or not slim enough. Ever since I've been with Stephen he has made me feel good about myself. He made me feel amazing. It's a feeling that took 19 years to unlock. Like when I look in the mirror I no longer hate what I see. I now smile. Stephen always complimented me, even when we 'hated' each other, he unknowingly complemented me.
I sighed and got out of the shower letting the cold air brush against my skin. I dried my hair and moisturised. I put on the hoodie and my leggings and went down stairs.
"Hey Ayesha." Sydel said waving.
"Hi. How did your parents react to the whole boyfriend thing." I ask.
"Well thanks to your boyfriend they now know everything. He coming over for dinner tonight. So he's meeting not only my family but yours too." She sighs.
"Oo that's awkward" Soph says.
"Yeah, it's like you've got two sets of parents." Di says. It really is.
"Well steph And Seth have already met him, right?" I ask.
"Yeah. They all love basketball so it wasn't hard to bond." She explains.
"Ok enough about me. Ayesha you gonna tell me who's ass you beat or what?" She says. I sigh and explain the whole thing.
"I'm proud of you."
"Yeah 2 years ago you would've let her get away with it." Di says
"You mean before she got together with Stephen" Soph says.
"Yeah. Not only has he brought out the best in you you bring out the best in him."
"What do you mean." I ask.
"Well. You know his um his condition, he's been handling it a lot better recently and it's down to you." She says. Luckily Soph and Di did the ask about the condition.
"Both your smiles are brighter. And you both have a different look in your eyes. They are a lot., I don't know, brighter when you're around each other." Soph says. I couldn't help but smile.
"See" Di says.
"Why did you guys 'hate' each other any way."
"To be honest, I can't remember. It seems soo long ago. Damn soon we'll have been dating for a whole year." I say in awe that we've been dating for almost a whole year. Jesus.
"Didn't you guys like insult each other on a daily basis. How did you not get hurt." Soph asks.
"I guess because the atmosphere wasn't like serious the "insults" didn't affect me as much. If he said sommat to me in a serious tone I would for sure get hurt." I explain.
"I mean Stephen low-key complimented you on a daily basis." Di says.
"Not really" I say.
"Yeah. Like he'd go up to you and say shit like. 'Hey beautiful'.  And continue to compliment you. You'd be completely oblivious of course." Soph says.
"And not to mention he always makes you look better in front of our parents and your during family dinners." Sydel adds.
"Oh shit my parents. When they find out about this fight imma be dead." I say.  We discuss how I am gonna get out of the situation then decide to watch a movie.  I fall asleep happy knowing I will always have my boyfriend and best friends.