Chapter 28: Death wish.

Ayesha pov.

Me and ma girls kept our eyes on Niyah. We convinced ourselves that maybe she just looked at him, or was daydreaming. But why would you bite you lip like it was your las meal when daydreaming? Part of me wanted to fuck her up but part of me realised she is dray's first proper girlfriend. I decided to let it be.... For now.
Soon lunch came and we all sat down in the cafeteria.

"Ok what about this." Stephen said showing me a movie.
"This actually looks awesome." I said looking at the movie. It wasn't that scary and it would get us home in time for dinner.
"Okay so it's settled we are watching this. You do know if we do you only have about half an hour to get ready." He said as he knows I take at least an hour.
"Don't you worry Steph we will help your wifey get in tip top shape." Di declared making me laugh.
"She already is." Steph said sweetly pecking my lips.
"Awww" Soph drawled. Niyah rolled her eyes. What is it with this nigga.
"Girl you need a man." I said.
"I knowwww." She said frustrated.
"Ayesha do you mind if klay comes with us. Don't worry he ain't watching the same movie he just needs a ride." He asked.
"Yeah that's fine. Hey Soph why don't you go with klay." I said. She looked at me with a 'bitch watchu doing' look.
"Sure why not. Your ok with that right Klay?" She said
"Of course. A nigga ain't gonna go to the movies alone." He said. She smiled and nodded. Match making successful.
"Baby imma go get a snack." Niyah said to Dray he nodded.
"So you whipped or what?" Steph asked.
"I don't know man." He said.
"Nah you a love struck nigga." Klay said.
"Awwwee. Dray's In loooovvvee." I said teasingly.
"Oh shut up yeesha" he said.
"Now you know what it feels like" I said.
"Yo. Didn't coach say you had to meet him in the gym at lunch." Stephen said to Dray.
"Shit yeah. Tell niyah I'll be back in a bit Aight." Dray said getting up. We all nodded. I once again leaned on Steph as he went through his phone. This position with always be number 1 on the comfort scale. He adjusted his position as well and put his arm around me kissing my head. God I love this boy.
"Ayesha we'll come over before your date ok." Di said. I nodded as niyah approached the table. She came back with 3 breakfast bars.
"Where is draymond?" She asked.
"He had to meet coach. He'll be back in a bit." Klay said .
"Oh ok. Here I got you one as well." She said handing wardell a breakfast bar. I looked up at him and He didn't even realise she was talking to him until he looked up from his phone. The fuck she doing. He looked at her confused as hell.
He hesitantly reaches for it still having his arm around me. I took one look at the logo on the bar and shook my head.
"Um sweetie he can't eat it." I said trying not to sound to mean.
"Yeah sorry." Steph said sliding it back to her.
"But why." She whined. Me Soph and Di exchanged glances.
"I'm allergic to sesame." He said looking back down to his phone tightening his arm around me. She huffed.
"Gotta do your research honey." Diana said patting her hand which made Steph and klay chuckle lightly and shaking their head.
"Hey babe. Sorry coach was talking sooo slow." Dray said sitting back down with his arm around niyah.
"It ok. Here I got you one." She said handing him a bar.
"Thanks. Who is that for?" He said gesturing towards the third bar.
"Oh. It was for Stephen, he said he was hungry earlier." She said. Yeah BEFORE lunch, my subconscious yelled. Everyone gave her a weird look. Including Dray but he shrugged it off.
"So steph What movie you watching tonight with your wifey." Dray asked changing the subject.
"Um. The house across the street" Steph said showing him his phone.
"Sheesh don't get to scared Ayesha." He said.
"It's not that scary, I watched the trailer and plus I'll have Wardelly here to comfort me." I said teasingly, kissing him. He kissed back smiling.
"Get a room." Klay exclaimed. I narrowed my eyes and flipped him off. Stephen laughed.
"Draymond Green! Get over here this instant." The principal blared from the cafeteria doors. He groaned and walked over.
"Jeez bitch calm the fuck down." He mumbled making us laugh. We talked amongst ourselves for a bit until this bitch decided to but in.
"So your name is Wardell?" Niyah asked Steph. Well no shit.
"Er Yeah." Stephen said furrowing his eyebrows at the question.
"Steph can I borrow your phone mine ran outta charge." I said. I needed to text sydel and tell her to come over, she has been dying to, since Steph told their parents about her boyfriend. I haven't got the chance to text her though.
"Yeah sure, here." He said giving it me with no hesitation.
"Why do you need it." Soph asked.
"Oh I'm telling sydel to come over." I said.
"How many friends do you need in the half an hour your alone." Steph said as I giggled.
"Well it's your fault she wants to come over after you outed her boyfriend. And plus I'm a blast to hang out with." I said in a goofy tone causing him to laugh.
"I can't believe you trust her with your phone." Niyah said, once again interrupting.
"Why wouldn't I" Steph said.
"Yeah why wouldn't he?" Klay added.
"No reason. It's just surely a boy like you has his secrets." She said. I'm sorry do you have a death wish? My subconscious said.
"Whatchu mean a boy like him." Soph said.
"Bitch before you answer remember one thing. Dray, he is one of the sweetest people But sure as hell he will cut your ass off." Di said.
"So again I ask. Watchu mean 'a boy like him" Soph repeated.
"I mean a fuck boy." She said simply.
"I'm not a fuck boy. Clearly." Steph said.
"Oh come on. Your not fooling anyone." That slut said.
"Um I suggest you shut the fuck up before Ayesha beats your ass and trust me she will." Klay said.
"Oh really Because she's being awfully quite." She said
"Nigga the only fucking reason I ain't saying shit it's coz I'm afraid I'll say or do sommat I'll regret. And I ain't wasting ma breath on a cheap thin ass bitch like you." I said. Soph a di looked at me with proud faces. As did Steph.

Stephen pov.

"Oh please. Just admit you the side hoe." Niyah said to ishiboo. Oh shit. Ayesha looked ready to kill. And rightly so.
"The fuck you just say!" Ayesha said standing up causing some people to look at her.
"What? I'm just sayin you probs ain't Stephen's main girl that's all."
"What the fuck you on about." I said. She was barely talking an hour ago what the fuck happened to her now.
"Bitch you better shut up. NOW!" Sophie shouted.
"Why? Scared of the truth. I bet Stephen here has fucked half the school. Am I wrong?" She said.
"Yes you deluded mother fucker." I said.
"So what? You and her are boyfriend and girlfriend." She said scoffing.
"Yes What don't you get bout that." Ayesha said.
"What's going on?" Dray said walking towards our table.
"Ya girlfriend keeps running her mouth." Klay said.
"Watchu mean." He asked.
"Bro. Out of no where ya girl started saying shit to Ayesha and callin me a fuck boy and all that shit." I said
"What? Why?" He said to niyah
"What is it with you people. I was just saying that Stephen looks like a fuck boy and is wayyyy outta Ayesha's league." She said.
"Imma stop you right there. No I am not out her league if anything she is out of mine. Why the fuck you talkin shit outta no where. When you were barely talking 1 hour ago." I said.
"Well I wanted to see if you two were actually dating or if she was just a hoe."
"Why are you even with Dray?" Diana asked.
"Yeah?" Dray said. She looked at me then back at him.
"You. Did. Not." Ayesha said.
"Did not what?" Klay asked.
"Well I-I" niyah stuttered
"You started dating me just to get closer to Steph?" Dray said in a neutral tone. He was never one to show emotion.
"Not exactly. Me and Van-"
"If you say Vanessa I will fuck you up." Ayesha spat.
"We just wanted to see if Stephen was tempted by other people." She said as if it was normal.
"But your new? How are you already so close to Vanessa?" Sophie asked.
"We are cousins"
"So your cousin knows bout you lookin Stephen up and down." Ayesha said. What?
"Well no. But."
"Shut the fuck up and get outta here." Dray said.
"Fine. Bye bitches and Wardell if or should I say when you get tired of that dry hoe you know who to call." I gave her a disgusted look and looked over to Ayesha. She gave all of us a 'can I?'' Look. Before we could say yes or no She walked over to Niyah and tapped on her shoulder.
"Whatcha want ho-" she got cut off by Ayesha's fist colliding with her jaw.

My baby did have a mean right hook.

I low key love the ending to this chapter 😊

See ya 😘