Chapter 31: Packing with friends.

Stephen pov.
I am currently packing for March Madness. Ayesha offered to help because she knows I'm useless when it comes to things like this but I said no because she has got to pack to. I told sydel to go to her house and invited Dray and klay over. They brought their stuff with them to re pack it nicely. Weird I know.
"So what's happening with you and Sophie?" Dray asks klay folding his clothes.
"Yeah, you two together." I ask. He sighs.
"Oh. You know what that sigh means Stephen." Dray says moving closer to Klay.
"I think I do Dray." I say also moving closer
"Ma boy's in looooooovveee!" We say putting him in a headlock. We pull away laughing.
"Shut the fuck up guys. She don't want none of it." He says.
"You asked her?"
"Well no but I kno."
"Nigga how you gonna know if you don't ask." I say.
"Surely she would've said some shit." Klay sighs.
"Girls like when you make the first move." Dray says
"And how the fuck she gonna know if you are waiting for her to make the first move." I say
"So what am I meant to do. Apparently some guy gonna ask her out."
"Do you know the guy?" Dray asks.
"No" he replies
"Whatchu gonna do bout that?" I ask.
"Well what would you do if someone asked Ayesha out." He says. I look at him weirdly.
"What?" He says.
"Nigga why would someone ask my girlfriend and more importantly why would she accept it." I say.
"Ok what about when you two weren't all loved up. I'm sure some guys asked her out." He says
"Nope Steph always warned em off." Dray says.
"Well warned off is a bit strong. I'd just talk shit bout them to Ayesha. Which made her not want to go out with them." I admit.
"So you'd lie?"
"No actually, there was no need they were all pigs so I told ayesha the fucked up things they did." I say.
"How'd you know who was gonna ask her out?"
"Dray would hear it from the locker room and tell me. Wow that seems like so long ago."I say.
It's been almost a year since me and ishiboo go together. Wow.
"Yup. You owe me. If I didn't tell you some other night would have wifed up Ayesha." Dray says.
"Nah. Ayesha always liked Steph." Klay says.
"Same as Sophie likes you. Like she asked you to dance. And I've seen her reject a bunch of guys." Dray says,
"Really" klay questioned. He nods.
"Ok I'll tell her on the trip." He says.
"You best do it quick before that other guy asks her out." I say.
"Oh he ain't coming, he sprained his ankle." Klay says.
"I thought you didn't know him." Dray says smirking.
"Oh. Well I just guess" he adds.
"Suuuuurreee." I tease. He shrugs me off.
We pack for a couple more hours before we finished. We all sat on the sofa going through our phones. I came across a ring. It was a a promise ring.

I tapped on it and saw other options

I tapped on it and saw other options. I picked the one that was a mix of black and rose gold. I'm buying this for Ayesha definitely. But what if she doesn't like it? My subconscious said. I took a screen shot and sent it to Sydel and asked her.
S:you planning on marrying her?
Me: well yes one day. But no this just a normal ring. Watchu think.
S: She'll love it.
Me: u sure.
S: I am now
Me: ok thanks.

I pressed buy. It said it would be delivered tomorrow morning. Perfect right before we leave for March madness.
"Ayo watchu smiling at?" Dray asks.
"Nothing." I say. He rolls his eyes. It was silent for a few minutes before klay decided to talk.
"Hey. Did you and Ayesha "hate" each other before yall hooked up?" He asked.
"Ok 1 we never hooked up and 2 what's your point?" I ask.
"Well you said you talked shit bout the boys who were asking her out but why'd she listen to you?" He says.
"Why wouldn't she?" I replied.
"Well yall hated the fuck outta each other." He says. Well now that I think about it I don't know why she listened.
"I'll ask her when we meet up." I say. We were all meeting up at chick-fill-a.
"Speaking Of we best be going." Dray says. We got up and we to Ayesha's.

The morning from Ayesha pov. (Just in case of any misconceptions😊)
I woke up soaking wet to see sydel Soph and Di standing over me.
"The fuck!?" I exclaimed
"Whatchu think we gonna do wen your lazy ass don't wake up." Soph says.
"How'd you even get in?" I ask.
"Your parents let me and Soph in." Di says.
"What about you?" I ask sydel.
"Stole Steph's spare key." She says holding up.
"Why does Steph have a key to your house." Soph says.
"On week when I was on my period he came over with ice cream and a movie and took the key from the plant pot outside. He kept it for the next time I was on my period so I wouldn't have to get out of bed." I say.
"Awwwweeee" the all drawled. I just laughed lightly and rolled my eyes.
"Don't your parents ever get mad?" Di asks.
"What can I say. They love Stephen." I say.
I honestly love the fact my parents not only approve of my relationship but encourage it. They've seen how down I was some days and can see the difference when I'm with Steph. No I don't have any long lasting illnesses like depression or anything. It's just some days I stay in my room and I can't be bothered to face anyone. But that hasn't happened in almost a year.
"Girl we gotta pack." Sydel says breaking me out of my trance,
"You know you ain't coming." I say.
"I kno. But that don't mean I can't move your ass along." She says. I laugh.
"Ok." I say getting up.
They sat on either my desk, chair, or the floor. I went to my wardrobe set out my clothes and went into the bathroom with a towel. I brushed my teeth and wiped the remaining makeup that I missed from last night. I undressed and got in the shower, I was only in there for a short time as the girls were probably waiting. Once I was done I wrapped the big towel around me and walked. The girls were unfazed. I make Di move from the chair so I can sit and blow dry my hair.
"Girl?" Soph says.
"Yeah." I say.
"Is that a hickey?" She asks.
I look in the small mirror beside me on my desk and see in fact a deep purple patch on my skin just below my collar bone.
"Maybe." I say. They laughed.
"Ma girl getting more D than you Soph" Di says.
"Yeah girl you needs you a man." Sydel says,
"I knowwww." She groans.
I turn on my hairdryer whilst they talk about some random things. I was done in about five minutes.
"Um guys can you turn around." I say standing up.
"Ain't Nothing steph's hasn't seen before." Di says smirking.
I playfully glare at her. They all turn around still continuing their conversation. Once I was done I tied my hair up and told them to turn around.
"Let's get packing, have you guys packed." I ask Soph and Di. Soph goes out of the room dragging to huge duffel bags.
"Nope." She says pulling them in my room. Di then goes out and brings in two suit cases
"Now we gonna transfer that into these." Sydel. Says pointing between the two. I pull my suitcase from under my bed and slide open my wardrobe doors.
"Let's get started." I say. We packed for about half an hour. Talking about boy friends and school bitches. All of the above.
"Klay so like you." Sydel says to Soph.
"Really?" She says.
"Totally the way he looks at you says it all." I tell her folding my hoodie. Well Stephen's.
"Well he hasn't asked me out yet." She sighs.
"Maybe he's just shy. I mean it took Stephen what 13 years to ask Ayesha out. You'll be fine." Di says causing me to throw a pair of socks at her.
"Yeah I guess." She sighs. Just then a ding sounded. We all looked at our phones to see if it was us.
"Oh it's me." Sydel declares.
"Who is it." I ask. She hesitates for a moment.
"Oh just Damion." She says texting back.
"What he saying."
"Oh nothing. Just wanted to say he got me a ring." She says.
"Awww. That's nice." I say.
"You like rings." Sydel asks. I look at her weirdly.
"Yeah of course." I say. She quickly picks up her phone. Weird.
"So damion treating you right." Di asks
"Of course." She says.
"If not he gonna get an ass beating." I say. They laugh.
We finish packing and start planning our travel day outfits. Yes we plan outfits. I'm going to wear some denim shorts a white crop top, some black platforms, black denim jacket and a under Armour cap.
"Oo we best get going." Soph says getting up.
"Where you going?" Sydel asks.
"Chick-fill-a with the boys. You wanna come?" I ask.
"Nah, I got a date with Damion." She says also getting up. We went outside and parted ways.
I saw Steph and started walking to his car.

Love is like alcohol. You enjoy it,
It affects you.
Then it hurts you in ways you can't describe.
It's not your fault
It's not theirs.
It's just how it is.

Vote and comment.
See ya 😘