Chapter 17: Really again?

Sorry I keep switching pov
Ayesha pov.
He kissed me and I kissed back. My hands went to his hair whilst his remained on my waist. He bit my bottom lip lightly asking for permission and I gladly gave it, his tongue entered my mouth and explored and so did mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

Stephen pov.
I was shocked for a moment that she kissed back but quickly got over it as reality took over. She weaved her fingers in to my hair causing me to groan involuntary. God what was she doing to me. I bit her lip causing her to open her mouth allowing me to explore everywhere and she happily did the same. She wrapped her legs around me causing my nether region to press into her making her moan. I could feel my pants getting tighter by the second. I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck.

Ayesha pov.
He started kissing my neck and it felt soo good. He found my sweet spot and sucked.  "Wardell" I moaned, my fingers in his hair. He grunted in response and continued attacking my neck. My hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt, and removed it running my hands down his amazing abs. His lips returned to mine.
"What the!-".  We immediately turned our head to see who it was. It was Sophie, Diana, Klay and Dray. Oh shit. oh shit oh shit. Was all I thought. I unwrapped my legs from Stephen as he walked away from me.
"What? How di-. When did- whattt?" Dray said
"Well I- I mean she- No it was-" Steph said struggling to find the words
"Uum Stephen before you continue you might wanna get that under control" Klay said pointing to Steph's visible boner.
Steph quickly turned around so that his back was facing them.
"Oh an put your shirt on" Sophie said. I was just there red faced looking anywhere but at them. I finally looked at Diana and she mimed 'Tell us everything'. I just rolled my eyes and got off the draws. We all walked out, Steph came out last as he had to get his 'situation' under control.
"Way to get some Stephen" Dray said
"Shut up" he replied . The car ride was in silence not a comfortable silence or a awkward silence it was in the middle. We got to the cafe and sat down at a booth.
"So how are we gonna get the picture down" Di asked
"Well first we need her phone" klay said
"And how are we gonna do that" I asked
"Well. She always keeps it in her back pocket." Dray said
"So we need Stephen to distract her while one of us swipes it." Sophie explained
"Wait how am I gonna distract her." Steph chimed in
"Well you need to go up to her and talk to her"
"About what exactly"
"Uum anything"
"Ok but what if she thinks I like her or sommat then she'll never leave me alone." Steph sighed
"Ok then you could reject her and say you wanted to let her down easy. And whilst she's busy arguing, we'll be there to take her phone." I said. They all agreed, we all finished our food and were walking back to the car.
"Hey ish" Steph called
"Yeah"
"Uum. Would you like to go out with me on Monday" he asked nervously
"Of course. I'd love to." I said smiling.